You are not logged in.

Lyzerion

Beginner

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 11:13pm

Hi, it's me again. Been playing for a while (not a hardcore player so only once or twice per week) and I have some new questions.

I've been playing with my friends and we're wondering if there are any raids or something with a lot of monsters to fight that Level 19-ish characters can fight?

Oh, and we're also lurking around Varanas and exploring mines down south near Logar. Ravenfell is wayyy off limits for us ^_^ but we're wondering what level is recommended to go to Aslan's Valley (If you guys know a thread that tells me this, could you post it? That would be SO helpful! :D)?

Thanks!

KatalanOrk

Intermediate

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 10:23am

Aslan Valley is about lv20-30.

The Windmill in Logar is an instance for around your level, as are the trash mobs in the Forsaken Abbey (the bosses may be slightly out of your league at lv19).

There is also Sascillia Steppes (your Riefort Camp transport skill) and DragonFang Ridge to explore that are roughly lv1-20 and 20-36 respectively. And once you get to 20/20 you can teleport to the Coast of Opportunity, the new third class levelling zone.

For levels of the areas you can look here - which actually is a list of Daily Quests, but gives you an idea of the level of quests in each area.
Everything above is posted on a strictly AFAIK basis
MACANTACHT -- (W/K) Katalana (W/S)
Bard of Taborea

GarySandstorm

Professional

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 11:17am

you can check this thread for some info on forsaken abbey, its got some useful info about where its located, quest completions and some posts on boss fights etc.

As Mr Ork said, mobs you can probably do, but bosses will be a challenge.
Garysandstorm(On Vacation)) 82S/82W/82P Artemis | The Black Tower : Council Member
Master Crafter: BS 80, AC 70, CP 80
Garysandstorm Isiltir | Oldskool

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 2:52pm

Dilemma For Rubies T_T wanting Corona

[IMG]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1803888196110&set=a.1803888076107.71707.1807021610&type=3&theater[/IMG][IMG]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1803888196110&set=a.1803888076107.71707.1807021610&type=3&theater[/IMG] Is this the fastest and most affordable way to get this item or do I have a bit to be needing to be put into this?
Lokeal has attached the following image:
  • Silver Corona wings.jpg

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 2:56pm

Rogue/Warden

So is it possible to Be a rogue who can Summon Spirit of the oak and wear Chain armor? I'd prefer better quality armor, I like the Rogue skills, using daggers, and I like being able to summon Spirit Of The Oak as it's pretty helpful.

KatalanOrk

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 3:51pm

No - Your primary class is the most important one. Only Wardens can summon warden pets, and armour depends also on your main class. Due to the stats you get on armour leather will always be better Rogues anyway.

You have to choose which class you want to play - but you can try the both out before making your decision.

For the wings I wouldn't bother - it isn't worth it. Not even if have money to burn.

If they are really important to you wait for a sale. Such is my humble advice anyway.
Bard of Taborea

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 5:52am

Newbie question. Can't find the answer anywhere.

Okay, I just started playing not too long ago, started leveling up. Now my wife is playing, but she created characters on a different server. Is there any way to bring a character from one server to another? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Kalvan

Super Gamemaster

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:14pm

Quoted from "Tsurabisu86;482869"

Okay, I just started playing not too long ago, started leveling up. Now my wife is playing, but she created characters on a different server. Is there any way to bring a character from one server to another? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Sorry, but characters cannot be transferred between servers. Since we currently have a 2X XP/TP event ongoing, it should be easy for your wife to create a new character on the server you play on and level it quickly.
[ New Sig Coming. Watch This Space! ]

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:41am

I am very, very stuck at a recovery point. How do I get myself out of it????? This happened a couple of days ago, but I don't remember what I did. Please help. I have tried jumping. I click on outside mobs/mats, whatever, nothing works. I'm extremely frustrated.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 11:10pm

whats WoW??? world of weapons LOL

RoMage

Master

Monday, February 13th 2012, 5:42pm

Wow?

Hopefully sound partner makes after good night.... :D
Reni:Atar - M/R/P 77/75/55 - Retired (due to abuse of power by Greens & GM)
It can of course be possible that you guys wont like it, but hey: in that case don't participate. ~Laghmara

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 3:18am

Quoted from "Kultalainen;500568"

I am very, very stuck at a recovery point. How do I get myself out of it????? This happened a couple of days ago, but I don't remember what I did. Please help. I have tried jumping. I click on outside mobs/mats, whatever, nothing works. I'm extremely frustrated.

Well there are 2 things I think your going through. One your stuck inside the stone 0.o. Or two your surrounded by flesh-eating mobs. Well for one you'd click Esc so the menu comes up and click stuck report. For two get someone to help or click K and then in general skills click Recall

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 3:18am

Quoted from "DeathTiter;509352"

whats WoW??? world of weapons LOL

Pretty sure it is World of Warcraft :P

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 3:19am

Quoted from "RoMage;509511"

Wow?

Hopefully sound partner makes after good night.... :D

I don't get it :P

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 5:35pm

Hello. I am a beginner and I am still not sure about training secondary classes.
For example, If I choose Mage as starter and Druid as secondary classes; and if I am training my Druid (secondary classes), can I use Druid's primary skill or am I stuck with Druid's General Skills? The reason I ask is because, when I searched around, I found a post saying whatever class you are training is the primary class.
Thanks

RoMage

Master

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 5:47pm

Quoted from "ChaosArmored;510181"

I don't get it :P

Now I am confused:

You don't get it, meaning partner is not making woooow sound? :D

In my books WoW stands for War of Worlds - great book written as writer's disapprove of the way colonization powers of the time 'civilized' rest of the world.
Reni:Atar - M/R/P 77/75/55 - Retired (due to abuse of power by Greens & GM)
It can of course be possible that you guys wont like it, but hey: in that case don't participate. ~Laghmara

KatalanOrk

Intermediate

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 10:17pm

Quoted from "eliteofsun;510630"

Hello. I am a beginner and I am still not sure about training secondary classes.
For example, If I choose Mage as starter and Druid as secondary classes; and if I am training my Druid (secondary classes), can I use Druid's primary skill or am I stuck with Druid's General Skills? The reason I ask is because, when I searched around, I found a post saying whatever class you are training is the primary class.
Thanks

Primary and secondary classes are relative, not absolute. It makes no difference of you created a Mage and then choose Druid as second class or the other way about.

As M/D you have access to M/D Elite skills, M general and primary skills, and D general skills. You can spend your TP all but the D general skills. As in all the Mage skills. Also when on this combo only your Mage side gains any TP or XP.

As D/M you have access to D/M Elite skills, D general and primary skills, and M general skills. You can spend your TP all but the M general skills. Also when on this combo only your Druid side gains any TP or XP.

You must visit a House Maid/Servant to switch classes.

Does that answer your questions?
Bard of Taborea

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 3:33am

Thanks, KatalanOrk. That what I was exactly looking for, and you described it clearly.

Another question,
If I level a passive skill from Mage primary skill (as M/x), will it affect me even if mage is not my primary (as x/M) ?

Saturday, March 31st 2012, 3:43am

Quoted from "eliteofsun;510998"

Thanks, KatalanOrk. That what I was exactly looking for, and you described it clearly.

Another question,
If I level a passive skill from Mage primary skill (as M/x), will it affect me even if mage is not my primary (as x/M) ?

I no thinks so