You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 2:53pm

W/Wd/M combination

My all 3 classes currently are lvl 77 with elite 60 and 70. I wanna re-invest the end-game gear. Which combination has the most damage/dps ?

Which class Warden or Mage is better secondary if warrior as primary ?

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 3:29pm

also have that combo, but warden side only 74..

of course a w/m will do the most dps endgame wise in instances.
and if you also like playing siege, you can do a quick class change of m/wrd, so if you have the instant flame spam 70 elite of that class then instant killer combo there

so all depends on your play style and what you like better, physical dps or magical

FarmerTom

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 4:19pm

w/wrd can beat w/m in burn, but doesnt take them very long at all to blow right past ya after cd's wear off :P
tbh ur best bet is w/m friend cheap to build, dont even need 100 mil tp to be uber.
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 85Wd/85S/70W Un-Retired :)

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 8:29am

i know w/m use mage stats for magical dps. But which type of armor should i wear, chain or cloth ?

Kroagnon

The Dungeon Keeper

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 9:43am

Quoted from "Zyx;600912"

i know w/m use mage stats for magical dps. But which type of armor should i wear, chain or cloth ?

If you want to have Magical stats on your items, use cloth.
If you want Physical stats on your items, go for chain.

Forum Rules & Guidelines :: Customer Support :: Customer Support FAQ :: Game FAQ
Reset Secondary Password :: Redeem Key :: Account Safety & Security :: How to post DxDiag.txt
Manual Downloads: Patches & Mirror Links // * * 6.0.6 Game Client * *

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 12:37pm

Wish my toon was elf :( Would go m/w/wd without question if they gave us race re-roll tickets in the AH xD m/w/r just isnt as awesome
111,961 matk unbuffed M/W

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:21pm

Quoted from "Zyx;600912"

Whichever one you can get the nicer mage-ish stats. There are just a few chain pieces that have that. Mostly bought with ancient mementos in Crystalia & Merdin Tundra. Most chain is physical stats, so you don't want that. Cloth is fine. Chain with mage stats is the exception rather than the rule.

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 11:38pm

W/M can benefit from chain with intel and crit on it. W/Ms can build a very nice pdef while maintaining great dps.

Magic chain is most beneficial for Wd/Ds who can build a stupid amount of pdef and do magic damage.

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 3:16pm

if youre going to stick to a magical build and play W/M, i suggest you stat like a mage and use cloth,
reason for this is so that if one day you decide to try out mage side, youre already geared and stated ready to go

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 8:39pm

You can make 3-4 extra chain pieces that give the best pdef return and a shield.
Rock close to 200k pdef - no sweat.

Defensive Formation, Survival Instinct will save your behind. Lvl 70 elite will make your pdef just epic.

With enough pdef and lvl70 elite you don't need to worry about aggro. By the time you take aggro, you'll be at 300k+ pdef AND 200k+ mdef that you can maintain throughout the fight.

All the floor-tanking W/Ms need to get their heads straightened out.

W/M does not have to be a paper warrior.