You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 20th 2012, 8:07pm

Quest Sequence for Treasure Trove Attunement

I see this question a lot, but usually I see only partial answers which assume you've done the earlier quests in the chain. Here is EVERY quest you need to be attuned for Treasure Trove.

Treasure Trove Attunement Quest List

1 Nameless Port
1.1 Kimoran
1.1.1 History of Nameless Port
1.2 Ubame
1.2.1 Inspect (Kill 5 Rascals/Bandits)
1.3 Degun
1.3.1 Tarnished Neck
1.4 Ubame
1.4.1 Last Wish

2 Calamus Manor
2.1 Lord Marlow Rhodes
2.1.1 Cost of Honor
2.2 Anna Zilly
2.2.1 Entrusted by Anna
2.3 Afellow
2.3.1 Suspicion

3 Abandoned Fortress
3.1 Dessigon Diz
3.1.1 Secret Treasure Box
3.1.2 Yaniha The Craftsman
3.2 Yaniha Bimey
3.2.1 Fantastic Material
3.2.2 The Secret in the Treasure Box
3.2.3 Letter for Pannisa
3.3 Dessigon Diz
3.3.1 Buying Information
3.4 Derek Ali
3.4.1 Two Birds With One Stone

4 Nameless Port
4.1 Sonora
4.1.1 Transaction
4.1.2 Pearl Earrings
4.1.3 Vivian
4.2 Rose Westwood
4.2.1 Ice Crystal Neck

5 Calamus Manor
5.1 Kolodo
5.1.1 Mysterious Scroll
5.2 Cheney Chanep
5.2.1 Pirate's Developing Agent
5.2.2 Written In Blood

6 Abandoned Fortress
6.1 Shikude
6.1.1 Truth?
6.1.2 Copy (return it to Cheney Chanep)

7 Calamus Manor
7.1 Kolodo
7.1.1 Legacy of Inheritance
7.1.2 Pirate Appraiser

8 Abandoned Fortress
8.1 Shikude
8.1.1 Non-existent Clues
8.2 Kain (on the ship)
8.2.1 Ravenfell's Living History
8.2.2 Dirty Decryption Book
8.2.3 Good Drinks Are Just The Start
8.2.4 Big Lobster In The Sand Dunes
8.2.5 Truth Telling Liquor
8.2.6 Complimentary Guard
8.2.7 Truth on a Sheepskin Parchment
8.2.8 A Faithful Servant

9 Congratulations! You are now attuned for Treasure Trove!
Zirko

[img]Zirko Signature[/img]

---

Friday, January 20th 2012, 11:41pm

Thanks for doing that.

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 10:16am

some people need to learn to use the search function:

http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=61783

BTW you have a lot of excess quests that are not required, and you didn't include the actual quest that allows you entrance into treasure trove...

Inferiority

Professional

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 4:58pm

Quoted from "Zirconia;503540"

8 Abandoned Fortress
8.1 Shikude
8.1.1 Non-existent Clues
8.2 Kain (on the ship)
8.2.1 Ravenfell's Living History
8.2.2 Dirty Decryption Book
8.2.3 Good Drinks Are Just The Start
8.2.4 Big Lobster In The Sand Dunes
8.2.5 Truth Telling Liquor
8.2.6 Complimentary Guard
8.2.7 Truth on a Sheepskin Parchment
8.2.8 A Faithful Servant

Actually, this is the only part that's absolutely necessary. Upon completion of A Faithful Servant you are then able to enter Treasure Trove, but it makes sense to run around & complete all the quests within the zone & unlock the many quests for the instance before you enter.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Mage/Priest on Osha // Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Siochain
http://romhiddenquests.tk/ // RoM Client 6.0.6 Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Sorocco

Beginner

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 11:58pm

A Faithful Servant is tying a silk scarf to a Harpoon, right? (not looking at my toon now). In any case, that's what I did, Did the conversation. Quest says it's complete but there's no Check for the turnin and there isn't anyone named to complete with. What do I do next?

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 8:04am

When you tied the scarf to the harpoon, a ghost appears nearby who you turn in to and take another quest from. He will vanish after a minute or two, but you can re-tie the scarf again to make him reappear.. at least until you turn in that so get that follow up from him -quick-.

Also- When I picked up "Forgotten Son" from the guy on the beach after a quest chain and "Dumb Love" from Kain in Abandoned Fortress, I was finally able to enter Treasure Trove. Not sure which one attuned me but there you go.

Inferiority

Professional

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 9:46am

Quoted from "paleflower;507605"

Not sure which one attuned me but there you go.

Completion of "A Faithful Servant" is what alloowed you to enter.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Mage/Priest on Osha // Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Siochain
http://romhiddenquests.tk/ // RoM Client 6.0.6 Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 6:48pm

Quoted from "Inferiority;503845"

Actually, this is the only part that's absolutely necessary. Upon completion of A Faithful Servant you are then able to enter Treasure Trove, but it makes sense to run around & complete all the quests within the zone & unlock the many quests for the instance before you enter.

Actually, I ran a brand new character (my 9th char) to Abandoned Fortress specifically for attunement (skipping everything else in the zone) and Shikude wasn't available to me until the previous quests I listed in Abandoned Fortress and at Calmus Manor were completed. I know this, because I worked my way backward trying to find previous quests to unlock the Shikude sequence. In addition, the quests at Calmus manor wouldn't light up until I had done the Nameless port quests. Since I was taking notes of the quests the entire time, I gave the complete sequence required in order to become attuned.

Most people will have already done the Nameless and Calmus quests on their way to Abandoned Fortress, which is why nobody seems to realize they are required. In fact, I hadn't realized they were required until I tried to skip straight to Shikude.
Zirko

---

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 7:18pm

Quoted from "Silenteye7;503798"

some people need to learn to use the search function:

http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=61783

BTW you have a lot of excess quests that are not required, and you didn't include the actual quest that allows you entrance into treasure trove...

Actually, I DID search and all of the guides I found were incorrect. The primary TT sequence starts at Shikude. Unfortunately, that sequence will not be available until you have done a lot of previous quests in the zone. Normally, people would run in from Varanas and do the Nameless Port quests and Calmus Manor quests on their way to Abandoned Fortress. By the time most people start doing quests in AF, they've already completed most of the required quests by default. I know this because I ran one of my many chars straight to AF intending to do ONLY the Shikude sequence. It wasn't available. So, I kept working my way backward in the zone to try to unlock it by using every AF quest list I could find. I discovered he would give the quest if I did other AF quests first. Those weren't available. I discovered those would be available if I did the Calmus Manor quests. Again, Calmus wasn't available. I found that Calmus would be available if I did quests at the Nameless Port. Those WERE available, so I did those quests one at a time while checking Calmus each time to see when it lit up. Then I did Calmus while checking to see if AF quests lit up, yet. Then I did AF quests while checking to see if Shikude was available, yet. As soon as Shikude lit up, I stopped doing other quests. While doing Shikude, I kept checking to see if I could zone into TT yet. I know for a fact that "A Faithful Servant" is what got me into TT because I was checking at each step. I didn't go any further, because I didn't care about any other quests once I could zone into TT.

Overall, it took me 5 hours straight using runesdatabase and working backward on quest dependencies while carefully checking the final quest sequence to see if it was available yet. I documented it for people in my guild who wanted to do the minimum number of quests in Ravenfell. They can run the sequence in little over an hour and be guaranteed that it will work. I shared it here because of the number of frustrated people I know who kept trying to jump straight to Shikude like all the olld guides say, and finding out that it won't give them the quest.

So, for all the people who ONLY want TT and don't care about the rest of the quests in the zone, this list has the only quests you need to do in the zone and it is guaranteed to work.
Zirko

---

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 7:20pm

@ Sorroco,
Once you have tied the silk scarf to the Harpoon, you should be able to zone into TT. Try it.
Zirko

---

Monday, February 6th 2012, 3:43am

since you did so much work, and pretty much reiterated exactly what I had posted months before this thread, I'll just repost from the other link for you:

Quoted from "Silenteye7;490446"

The quest chain for attunement starts at Kimoran with the quest
*[46]"The Nameless Port's History" at coord location (21,20).

Here's the quest sequence that follows:

*[46] Inspect the Nameless Port
*[46] Bandit Leader Lamud
*[46] Stolen Honor
*[46] Tarnished Silver Necklace
*[46] Last Wish
*[47] The Cost of Honor

These are the prequests needed to unlock the quests at Calamus Manor, which start with Marlow Rhodes, who has you preform various tasks to keep his elderly laborers in line, who end up tricking you into a fake treasure map that sends you to Abandoned Fortress and back. After doing so, you unlock the quest chain at the NPC Kolodo at coords (32,23) that begins with:
*[47]Legacy of Inheritance

He leads you to seek out assistance from the pirates at Abandoned Fortress which in turn leads you to the NPC Kain (a drunken pirate on a ship in the middle of the town) in the quest:
*[48]Non-existent Clues

Follow his quest chain all the way through to:
*[48]Truth on a Sheepskin Parchment

After completion of which will get you the quest:
*[50]Dumb Love

Which is the quest you will need to have for attunement to Treasure Trove. There are more quests available in and around the Abandoned Fortress which you can pick up which include tasks needed to be preformed in TT, though this is the only one actually needed for entry.

It's a shame that you took so much time trying to figure out exactly what was posted here

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 8:11pm

Quoted from "Silenteye7;507938"

since you did so much work, and pretty much reiterated exactly what I had posted months before this thread, I'll just repost from the other link for you:

It's a shame that you took so much time trying to figure out exactly what was posted here

My list is not "exactly what was posted here." First, I was able to zone into TT without having the quest Dumb Love. Second, you list quest lines without giving the complete list of quests in each line, so it was still worth the work to post the complete quest list. Mine lists the NPCs in order with their quests, so people know where to go and which quests to grab. Lastly, I don't understand why you feel threatened by having a complete NPC/quest list posted. You're spending a lot of time trying to make it out like mine duplicates yours, when it clearly doesn't to anyone who can read. You are also completely incorrect on which quest actually gets you into TT. Yours is an overview and mine is step-by-step. Frankly, I don't get how you could possibly think my list is "exactly" what you posted, considering your lack of detail and errors.
Zirko

---