You are not logged in.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 3:02pm

The Wonders of the Flower Festival

On Valentine's Day we want nothing better than to spoil our loved ones, smother them with kisses and bury them in presents. But that doesn't for one second mean we stop being stalwart adventurers of Taborea! We remain tireless in defending the innocents from the evils of the world.

Help your fellow adventurers during these times of distraction and temptation! Get +200% experience from quests and mobs, +500% talent points from mobs and a drop rate boost of +200% between 9:00 AM on 17.02.2017 and 11:59 PM on 19.02.2017 (local server time respectively).

Eve, Frank, Hilary and Owenstein can't wait for the chance to show Taboreans how much they love them during the Flower Festival. Visit them on the Central Plaza in Varanas (Channel 1). Exchange items as Valentine's Day presents for your friends and loved ones between 14.02.2014 (after the server maintenance) and 21.02.2017 (the next server maintenance)!

On 14.02.2017 make sure you check your mailbox – who knows? Maybe you'll find something there from your secret admirer!

Can you feel the love and affection in the air, adventurer?

Monday, February 13th 2017, 3:12pm

Be My Valentine

On their travels through faraway lands, the two adventurers Radha and Ganesh have wound up in the wondrous Varanas, just as the Flower Festival is getting into full swing. Radha and Ganesh are enchanted by this all-encompassing atmosphere of love and friendship. After their long and arduous travels through the world, they want to make a short sojourn in Taborea to recuperate, both secretly hoping that perhaps here they will finally meet their soul mates. Sadly, Radha and Ganesh don't know any of the locals, and they're too shy to introduce themselves and start up new friendships.

Recognizing their plight, the Flower Committee has decided to help them in their search for true love. The committee members request all Taboreans interested in making new friendships to write a love letter to impress upon these visitors from faraway lands.

Make sure to submit your love letter by February 22nd 23:59 CET to my_valentine@runesofmagic.com and do your best to impress the sweet and delicate Radha or the brave and handsome Ganesh to go out with you on Valentine's Day. If you succeed, the Flower Committee will reward you with luxurious clothes and a majestic mount for your romantic encounter. Don't wait around – grab your quill and paper today!

Competition theme:
  • Be my Valentine
Timeframe:
  • The competition starts on: 13.02.2017
  • The competition ends strictly at: 22.02.2017 23:59 CET
  • All entries submitted after this time will not be considered by the judges.
Rewards:
For each Runes of Magic community, the RoM Team will choose 2 winners (i.e. 2 winners per community for a total of 14 winners).

1st place:
1x Genie's Masterly Flying Carpet (Permanent)
and costume set (depending on character gender)

1x Blue Dress (Female)
1x Blue Straw Hat (Female)
1x Blue Cloth Shoes (Female)

or
1x Blue Aodai (Male)
1x Blue Bandana (Male)
1x White Shoes (Male)

2nd place:
1x Genie's Masterly Flying Carpet (Permanent)

Submission details:
  • Your submission must be made in a form of the letter. It is allowed to decorate the letter with the Valentine's Day motives or pre-made elements in form of the images.
  • Your submission must fit into A4 page (maximum of 500 words).
  • Your submission must be made in one of the following formats: JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .DOCX, .DOC, .ODT, .PDF
  • All submissions must be sent via email to: my_valentine@runesofmagic.com
  • The following information must be included in the submission email:

Quoted

Title of the email: Be my Valentine
Your community: (example RoM PL)
Your board nickname (if owned by participant):
Your game account name:
Your email address:
Your server and character name:
Gender of the character:

Note: The email must be sent from a valid email address (linked to your Runes of Magic account) and one that you check regularly.

Please state in your submission email, that is the gender of the character on which you would like to receive the costume in case of winning.

Rules:
  1. Every registered Runes of Magic player may participate in the competition. Members of the Runes of Magic Team are not eligible to participate.
  2. By participating in the competition, you give Gameforge permission to use your submission on any Gameforge official page (such as forums, websites, Facebook and Twitter).
  3. Every submission must match the competition theme.
  4. Your work must be an original creation made by you.
  5. Participants may enter only one submission for the whole competition.
  6. We will choose 2 winners from each community (RoM: EN / DE / FR / PL / ES / IT / US). Participants will be grouped by the servers where they would like to receive the reward. Winners will be announced on the forums and on our social media pages.
  7. The Runes of Magic Team may change the rules for the competition at any time, should unforeseen circumstances prevent the fair administration of the competition.

Any submissions, which:
  • infringe copyright laws or were not made by the participant,
  • are submitted in an incorrect file type,
  • do not match the competition theme,
  • use animation,
  • violate the Terms of Use, Forum Rules, and/or Game Rules of Runes of Magic
will be excluded from the competition immediately and without warning. The Runes of Magic Team will judge the submissions and choose the winners, taking into account the effort, creativity and visual effect of the submitted works.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 4:04pm

Winner of "Be My Valentine" event

Dear Community,

We would like to announce the winners of our Runes of Magic "Be my valentine!" competition! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all participants for their wonderful submissions!

Prizes will be delivered to all winners very soon.

1st Place
Twissler

2nd Place
Logun