You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 5:46am

More Cacti... wait,what?! Oh noes

Yeah, even more. In this case - ME. Who would've guessed.

Erm...yeah... well... where to start. Hello, my name is SaitoHajime and i'm a Cactus. Hm.

Okay, for something less obvious - i am NOT from Canada! :D But don't get your hopes up i'm not from the US either.
Even worse, I'm German. mwahaha. Currently i'm trying to get accomodated here and some of you may have already noticed me on IRC .
I really like IRC so probably the fastest way to reach me is - through IRC. I do like trouts but i prefer Baconstrips (and Baconstrips.... etc)*.

*(i've obviously watched way too many hours of youtube-stuff from THE most famous canadians ... Furious Pete; and the guys from EpicMealTime )

Advantages:
- German. So I understand and speak... German.
Yes, that other weird language that is not chinese where all the infos are - according to you guys atleast. So we'll see if I can help out a bit once in a while ;-)
- Enough distance between me and any trolls here.
- I feel young in here. Except for Elayas everyone seems older than me. And I do have a 3 in front of my age already. Luckily the second digit is not high.

Disadvantages:
- need a better hiding place to hide from Elayas because I'm not on the other side of the world, just on the other side of Germany >.< - uh, there she is. Uhm... gotta run. See you. :D
- there are enough trolls in Germany too so the advantage mentioned above isn't really one - and i didn't even count myself in!
- i have to admit i accept bacon bribes :/ only strips ofc.

I am a huge fan of japanese anime and manga therefore my nick comes from a character of one of my alltime favorites - "Hajime Saitô" from Rurouni Kenshin.

Well, i don't know what else to talk about in an introduction post without expanding into a wall of text and bore everyone to hell and back, so i'll just conclude with:
Expect me to be everywhere and nowhere - and between that. I can help with Tech stuff or with Quest issues but also with IRC issues if you have any.

Any questions about me? Ask away ;)

Mood: W00t

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 3:21pm

Welcome to the team, and i look forward to working with you.

New Avatar selected by Kali

Beren

Board Administrator and Super GameMaster

Mood: Evil

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 3:49pm

Hi there and I too welcome you to the team.
If you are in need of any assistance, feel free to ask. You know where to find me, as I think I'm online as much as you :)

Needundead

Intermediate

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 6:43pm

Oh no another one! :borg:

On a side note, welcome and hopefully this community treats you a little bit better than the German one because yes, we have more bacon than them! :thumbsup:

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 7:24pm

Welcome :) Always happy to see more help show up :)

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 3:05pm

welcome i hope we aren't to hard on you
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 11:36pm

Welcome Saito!

Why do people have to pick such hard names to spell? At any rate, Saito will do.

Welcome welcome to the forums, guys :D They can seem kind of scary at times, but they're mostly harmless. It's so good to have more cacti! Have a beer and a baconstrip on me Saito :beer:

RoMage

rustyx is lame rogue

Mood: Unsure

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 6:58pm

Great, another anime lover, or someone who loves Japan's rich history.

For some reason I am prone to believe it is most likely first one... :)

Welcome to board. Be aware, there are some strange rules about using foreign languages on the board. :pillepalle:

sayonara :stick: :lol: