You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 2:06am

Rakymos - a new Guy :)

Hey,

my name is Rakymos and I'm here to help and support you guys.

I have been playing RoM for "ages" now on different characters with varying main classes. In 2013 i joined the german team and have been slapping them with my banhammer since then ;) Not really, i prefer helping others over banning them. That's easier :D

About me:
I live in the northern part of germany and spend my free time reading books, cuddling with my cats, playing different games and doing various other things.

If you have any questions about me or RoM related stuff, feel free to send me a pm or poke me on IRC. Or obviously ask here :D

Greetings
Rakymos

Heron

Game Administrator

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 2:23am

Rakymos - a new Moose :3 <- fixed it for you.

Welcome!

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 2:26am

Raky is well known for being a moose. His informal name is Racky Moose, and believe me, he excels at both. He is a paragon of Moosekind and he has a very spectacular ...ummm... Racky.

If you want to make him happy, he loves nothing more than being called "Crazy Cat Lad". Trailing "y" is optional.
-- Rustyx --- 92R / 92S / 92M on Reni (Guild KnightShift). Yes, running the new FOTM R/M, cause I am not elf enough to be WD/S.

Oh, and people who have more than 3 classes are clinically insane.

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 2:34am

Hi there, are your cats as grey as millen? just curious :P
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Cike

Rogue

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 6:17pm

my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:34pm

What about something like this?

Hmmm... maybe that is not Moosey enough. Maybe this can work then:

-- Rustyx --- 92R / 92S / 92M on Reni (Guild KnightShift). Yes, running the new FOTM R/M, cause I am not elf enough to be WD/S.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 9:24pm

Cenre: No, they are black/wite/brown and certainly dislike coffee. Though they love to pounce onto me in the middle of the night :D

Cike: Maybe i will change my avatar ;)

Rusty: First Image looks more fitting. Although last time we talked about moose, racks and cats: it wasnt a cat with antlers. It has been a moose providing ample place for cats to sleep on its antlers. :P

Monday, February 27th 2017, 11:44pm

Hmmm.... Cat on moose, you say? Something like that?

It looks a bit photoshopped, though. I think this would be better fit. It is not exactly cat sitting on moose antlers, sure, but with all those burds there, who can blame him? We all know how burds are!