You are not logged in.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 6:04pm

New Player, Which Healer?

Hey,

could someone tell me which is the best Healer Class for PvE/Late Game.

I know that Priest and Druid are healers but i don't know which healer is better in which situation and whats the "main" role of the Combo.

Thanks

Monday, June 12th 2017, 6:11pm

Druid/Warrior and Warden for third.

Edit: Max Seeds (pdef/mdef debuffs) and Awakening of the Wild (D/W elite) first. Healing skills can be left at 50-60. Even at Endgame.
Magío • Mithras

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 12:34am

Druid/Warden/Warrior, ~150k hp, level 50 heals, maxxed seeds, maxxed damage buffs, and you can pretty much soloheal every instance in the game as long as you're not garbage.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 6:43am

you should choose your sec and third class depending on your main dps. warden if you mainly run with magical dps and warrior if you mainly run with physical dps. as third class rogue is pretty useful with the level 60 elite skill to reduce bosses' crit resistance. and if your group sucks, heal skills at level 50 are far from enough

nowadays healers are only there to make groups survive the trash between bosses

Friday, June 16th 2017, 12:51am

There is no noticeable difference in overall useful healing output between level 50 heals and level 99 heals. If you can't keep a group alive with level 50 heals that's either a skill problem or a group problem. Level 99 heals aren't gonna fix either of those.

D/R is an interesting fourth class to pick up but you're never going to get to play it unless you're taking more than one druid. Druid/Warrior/Warden is objectively the best 3 classes to pick up as a healer in RoM.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 11:37am

I'll just say that Druid Scout is a very effective healing class, though it doesn't bring as much to the party as druid warrior ( AoW) and druid warden ( mysterious grace)
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3