You are not logged in.

General Discussion Returning Player Class Help

Friday, November 10th 2017, 11:05am

Returning Player Class Help

So the last time I played I think Sardo was endgame content so its been a minute. i was just curious what's good now, I liked r/s - r/k alot and p/r - p/w a bit as well so i was curious if they were maybe okay now but didn't want to dedicate to something too awful, im not looking to be crazy endgame progression based with my class but i dont wanna be terrible, also Im curious if the game lacks dps or tanks more, just to make it easier to find groups, thanks for the help.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fudge" (Nov 10th 2017, 11:53am)

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Friday, November 10th 2017, 5:17pm

My advice is...it's a game so play whatever you enjoy. If your goal is to have fun, there is no better way than to play what you like.

R/S is certainly a viable toon, though now it is considered a "support" class. Don't see too many R/K's around anymore, the top rogue is the R/M, you'll see a lot of those. Tanks are usually in demand, top tank is the K/W. Priests, in general, are treated like second class citizens, which is too bad imho.

If you are interested in trying out one of the "top" or "popular" classes there are other threads on this subject.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Friday, November 10th 2017, 7:43pm

The community lacks good, reliable tanks.
Magío • Mithras