You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:18pm

What Are The Best Secondary Classes For Warlock

^ The title and why thanks

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:26pm

Mage, if you want to be invited to instances as a support class
Champion, if you want to kill people in seige
Rogue, if you like to spam one button, and it's kinda fun to play

Priest and Warrior, nothing really special, ok I guess.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 6:37pm

warlock/mage is the best support class in the game, making it a must have in end game raids. There's another thread about it, read that for details on why.

Warlock/champion is the best damage dealing combination. Warlock/champion won't be able to keep up in raids, unless they are specifically built for magic damage (which is never), and requires a lot of tp and item set-skills to bring out its true potential, BUT it can still be devent if played correctly (when I say "decent" I mean that you won't get invited to raids as a dps b/c you aren't an amazing burst class). As said in post above, its really strong in siege war. You can dish out a ton of damage, move very fast, and get a lot of hp, making it a strong pvp class.
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff