You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:35am

Least Played Class Currently

Hi everyone, just came back to the game and I've always like playing the least played class in any game I play kinda hipsterish, i know but, I was curious was the least play class is right now, or at least the least played class that still gets brought to runs because I still wanna be useful xD, thanks for the help ^.^

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 6:49pm

Deffinatly Warlock /Mage - Mage/warlock

It is without a doubt the most useful combo for endgame. There is a big drought of players that actually play these classes as mains. No one usually plays them though because they want to flex and DPS or tank or Heal. It's not as glamorous but it's the true unsung hero of endgame raids.
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3