You are not logged in.

Priest/Warrior Advice?

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:43pm

Advice?

Been leveling p/w and been having alot of fun with it, does it have any place anywhere? or is it useless or what?

Monday, April 16th 2018, 5:19am

It's fun up to about level 60. After that it gets pretty hard to play. There isn't many pieces of gear with crit on them that they can wear and because of the inverse relationship between critical hit rate and character level at max level they have essentially 20% crit. On top of that they don't hit very hard they will never get into an endgame raid.
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3

Monday, April 16th 2018, 3:20pm

Alright maybe ill try some other melee instead, is r/m the only good rogue set up for is there others? or maybe a tank, is there a lack of tanks at all right now?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stuffandthingsburh" (Apr 16th 2018, 4:15pm)

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:35am

R/wd is a very fun class and it is the second best rogue dps class, to r/m. Very powerful self heals (heals up to 55% max HP) Charged Chop can be woven between your other skills because it doesn't have global cooldown. It's a very good lonewolf class. And it does about 3/4 of the damage of R/M during burns. Charged Chop just essentially makes up for r/m enchnated throw damage. Personally it's my favorite class. I play it solo. But swap to r/m for raids
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3