You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 11:15pm

How do you Get the Kibensty's Blade Of Constraint Recipe

Been asking in world chat for days no one has answered me :/

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 12:16am

I checked the database and there's no listed drop location. If you know someone that uses the dungeonloot add on, ask them to run a check on the item to see if they can find a mob ID/name tied to the recipie.
New Sig Eventually

I Solo'd Horatio Tia 7-28-2012

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 12:37am

Check Black codex vendor or, it may have been a drop in Ancient Treasures mini-game.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 12:37am

I believe those level 50 recipe's were an extremely rare drop from Malatina/Goblin Mine/Tempest Height but that was before the revamp a few years back. They may not drop there any more.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 4:20am

Used to be obtained from ancient treasures minigame, same as sere and the wing of the dragon king talisman. Sadly it's not obtainable anymore.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:13am

Aren't they from Honor Point merchants? I know I have this recipe and I made this dagger.

Mood: Love

Friday, June 16th 2017, 1:57pm

I have 2 of those recipe on my blacksmith toon and been crafting them for years, would have been nice to be able to craft the missing piece from that set that they removed from the start to prevent people from ever getting the set.

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:30am

I guess I just really do not understand why those missing recipes can't be put back in the game. There are many "missing" recipes that take some of the fun out of crafting. New recipes get added all the time so why are these missing ones any different????? Take Serenstum for example.... It takes 1-Dragonlair Wood Lumber, 3-Dragon Mallow Sap, 1-Mirror Sedge Bundle and 1-Activate Rune. Why in heavens name can we not make that recipe like we make all the new ones and have it drop from an enemy? Any enemy anywhere, doesn't matter, just let it drop someplace. I guess I just need to understand the situation a little better than "The chests they came from are not in the game any longer". What am I missing here?
When your main toon is as squishy as all your alts, you craft and plant. That's just what you do.

Mood: Love

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 7:31pm

Those items as a set apparently were too powerful to be left in game and were removed. As for serenstum, i have that recipe on 6 toons and able to craft them, but that is runewaker programming for you. Anything that is good and you really want, well, they remove it and let you rage about it. Sadly i never understood Gameforge resentment towards the players to have the items that are in game and should always be there and never removed, look at Laor forest tart = 6 seconds physical immunity !!!! oh no, you can't have that!!! SAID ALL THE ROGUES BACK IN THE DAY!!! but serenstum was ok for them to have, to play against magic classes tho!!! hahahaha

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

RoMage

rustyx is lame rogue

Mood: Unsure

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 8:23pm

Yes, this was biggest imbalance in game, but was left mainly because all bosses were dealing Patt, no Matt.

As for Serenstum, I had it on couple of alts and remember selling it in AH, together with Ancient Spirit Water.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests