You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2012, 12:09am

thanks for clearing that up

MachineOfHate

Death Metal Holocaust

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 6:23am

We were warring Demonlord last weekend and I had several people on my nemesis list. I got tired of the login and logout messages so I searched for a way to remove people from the nemesis list. This is what I found:

Source code

/script while GetFriendCount("HateFriend") > 0 do DelFriend("HateFriend", GetFriendInfo("HateFriend", 1)); end
Started June 24, 2009 on Artemis.
Iamhell - 70/55 - W/wd + Panix - 70/70/70 W/r/s
The Superbad DPS Engine

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 7:27am

You can search for the addon name ClearNemesis. Simple commands, works well.

L3g3nd

Professional

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:18pm

Thank you for the list of awesome macros. I have been using the target player only macro in siege war frequently and so have many of my guildmates. The title swap macro is also very useful in switching between "Relentless Hunter" and Siege war titles that gives various buffs such as "Mad Rush+50".
<Acet<Reni<92/87/55<R/S/Ward<
<"It's called Mad Rush + Fast feet + Spellweaver, not speed hacks."<

wneter

Trainee

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 4:22pm

has anyone found a way to use the targetting macro so you dont target the silly rabbits, snakes, rats, etc when you are out doing dailys or just farming mobs? I find it frustrating and a waste of time when you have to keep tabbing past those silly creatures lol. thx for the help in advance :)
Straitarrow, 87/87/60 R/K/M
Guildleader of Straitheart (Level 12) Osha
Straitheart is a NON Drama guild, not endgame, but we love to help people get started and watch them grow in the game. If you play on Osha and are looking for a nice place to hang your hat, send me a whisper or ingame mail and we can have a chat :ninja:
Take care out there and good hunting all :)

Peryl

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:45pm

What you are asking for is much more complicated than it seems, mostly because RoM doesn't have a way to differentiate between regular mobs/npcs/whatever and critters placed in the world merely to enliven the place.

The only method I can think of requires an add-on to do the targeting that effectively maintains a list of the stuff you want to ignore and ensures they don't get selected.
2013... The year from hell....

wneter

Trainee

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 4:35pm

Thank you very much Peryl for that response, I understand what you mean, I was just wondering if anyone had come up with that yet. I guess we will just have to wait and see what develops in the future :) thanks again kind sir :)
Straitheart is a NON Drama guild, not endgame, but we love to help people get started and watch them grow in the game. If you play on Osha and are looking for a nice place to hang your hat, send me a whisper or ingame mail and we can have a chat :ninja:

Mrpushpop

Master of the Storyteller

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 7:46pm

A macro I really could use is one that makes dirty tier 4 mana stones for me. Combines belts and fusion stones .. that takes forever

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:04pm

Quoted from "Mrpushpop;533429"

A macro I really could use is one that makes dirty tier 4 mana stones for me. Combines belts and fusion stones .. that takes forever

there is an addon from curse to do this i believe its called fusion
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:06pm

Quoted from "timthum;533432"

there is an addon from curse to do this i believe its called fusion

Yes Fusion combines fusioin stones and belts and also combines the mana stones into tier 5/6/7/8/9
[TEMPORARILY RETIRED]
VVV - Mithras
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Mrpushpop

Master of the Storyteller

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:23pm

Quoted from "Borella;533434"

Yes Fusion combines fusioin stones and belts and also combines the mana stones into tier 5/6/7/8/9

OMG I love you both.. I need to look into add-ons more

Peryl

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:53pm

Quoted from "wneter;533414"

Thank you very much Peryl for that response, I understand what you mean, I was just wondering if anyone had come up with that yet. I guess we will just have to wait and see what develops in the future :) thanks again kind sir :)

Well then, try this little thing:

IgnoreMobTargets basically does what I mentioned, with a couple of extra features built into it. The features need to be turned on/off in the code, but the settings are near the top of the file (the defaults should be sane enough though). It should work!* but I make no guarantees.

The ignore list will need to be filled in. I put in a few examples to show how the entries look, but they aren't meant to actually be used.

* It should work!, the It should work! logo and the choir voice "ahhhh" sound are trademarks of Off The Cuff Programming and in no way should represent the functionality, expressed or implied, of the provided add-on.
Peryl has attached the following file:

wneter

Trainee

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 2:28am

thanks Peryl, that looks awesome, I will play with it a bit and see how it works for me :)

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 2:45am

Quoted from "Peryl;533441"

Well then, try this little thing:

IgnoreMobTargets basically does what I mentioned, with a couple of extra features built into it. The features need to be turned on/off in the code, but the settings are near the top of the file (the defaults should be sane enough though). It should work!* but I make no guarantees.

The ignore list will need to be filled in. I put in a few examples to show how the entries look, but they aren't meant to actually be used.

* It should work!, the It should work! logo and the choir voice "ahhhh" sound are trademarks of Off The Cuff Programming and in no way should represent the functionality, expressed or implied, of the provided add-on.

So could this be used to not tab target to say...a super high mdef and hp p/k that would be as useful for me to target as a vanity pet
Quaffy - 87 Mage/ 85 Priest/ 70 Scout (formerly one of the much hated P/S in PvP :()
Heavensfury, Govinda
KilledbyBorella February 15, 2012

Peryl

Intermediate

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 3:21am

Quoted from "Quaffy2;533484"

So could this be used to not tab target to say...a super high mdef and hp p/k that would be as useful for me to target as a vanity pet

As is, the code looks at a target's race, name, level, and the current zone and compares that to a list of what not to target. So no it would not.

But something similar could be done. Though now you'd have the problem of what exactly a "super high mdef and hp p/k" is since that would be relative to your current stats.

As for the Tab targeting, well it doesn't actually override that, but you could make a macro that calls the targeting function, put it on an action bar and then change your key bindings to have Tab key mapped to it.

TheMann64

Intermediate

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 3:42pm

Certain skills only proc under certain conditions. For example, the Warrior's "Feint" can only be used after their opponent dodges an attack. The ch/p has a similar skill. What I'm wondering is if somebody can show me a macro that will let me use the ch/p skill when it is ready, but default to a different skill if it is not.

Thanks!
Govinda
Guild: Theblacknights
Babesmann - Dwarfmann

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 5:22am

is anyone else having the target players only macro drop target or target Tower guards?
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

CrzBadboy

TheBigBadWolf

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 11:47pm

I'm Trying to figure out how to get all the Material I've Gathered from inside the GUILD CASTLE to open up without clicking on them. Can someone please assist me in getting this macro to work?
/script for i=1, 99
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/run i;
CharName: CrzBadboy aka [The Legendary Wolf Demon Lord.]
Server: PALENQUE
Guild: TheDragoons/Loreliefury
Class: Warrior/Knight/Priest/Mage/Rogue/Scout <---<<o.O that's Right I have 6 classes on one Toon.. LOL
Level: 87/87/87/74/57/59
:borg:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:25am

Quoted from "CrzBadboy;583296"

I'm Trying to figure out how to get all the Material I've Gathered from inside the GUILD CASTLE to open up without clicking on them. Can someone please assist me in getting this macro to work?
/script for i=1, 99
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/run i;

Loops don't work with the ingame macros. You'd have to do something like:

/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5
/use Unknown Ore III
/wait .5

or as many times as it will let you, up to the 255 character limit.. Then every time you press the key it would open a certain number of them with one keypress. It would cut your clicking on the ore from 99 times to maybe 15 times of clicking the macro.

Peryl

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:30am

You can't use a loop in that way. In effect you are attempting to use some Lua code mixed in with macro commands.

Though it is possible to do loops with Lua, you are then not able to do the waiting thing.

For more details, see my Guide to macros here.