You are not logged in.

KatalanOrk

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 1:09pm

Quoted from "TheMann64;538613"

What I'm wondering is if somebody can show me a macro that will let me use the ch/p skill when it is ready, but default to a different skill if it is not.

Necro ftw. But as I was thinking about this kind of thing, I thought I would answer this so that everyone could point out how wrong I am.

But anyway this should be as simple as

Source code

/cast Ch/P skill*
/cast backup skill

*uber research skills as ever.

But here you will cast the first skill then be unable to cast the second due to cooldown, or be unable to cast the first and then cast the second without delay.

If anyone wants to point out my many obvious errors, as ever I will be eternally grateful.
Everything above is posted on a strictly AFAIK basis
MACANTACHT -- (W/K) Katalana (W/S)
Bard of Taborea

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 6:40pm

What is the difference for swapping equipment for
[B]
Simple Swap Equipment & Return Pet Macro

Code: /run SwapEquipmentItem()
/run ReturnPet(#)

[/B]and
Swap Equipment Macro?

Code:

/run swapequip = {0, 1, 2} /run swapequipindex = swapequipindex or 0 swapequipindex = (swapequipindex + 1) SwapEquipmentItem(swapequip[swapequipindex % #swapequip + 1])
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

mrmisterwaa

Professional

• "mrmisterwaa" started this thread

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 7:14pm

The first one is to swap to an empty "set" of Equipment so you do not get dura loss.

The 2nd one is a quick-swap macro if you are too lazy to open your character selection to choose which one of the 3 you want.

So you cycle through 3 of them.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 3:07am

Quoted from "mrmisterwaa;583338"

The first one is to swap to an empty "set" of Equipment so you do not get dura loss.

The 2nd one is a quick-swap macro if you are too lazy to open your character selection to choose which one of the 3 you want.

So you cycle through 3 of them.

I tried the first one, but it only returns the pet. it does not swap my equipment :(
/run SwapEquipmentItem()
/run ReturnPet(3)
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 3:25am

Quoted from "ruisen2000;583874"

I tried the first one, but it only returns the pet. it does not swap my equipment :(
/run SwapEquipmentItem()
/run ReturnPet(3)

The old swap macro no longer works. YOu have to add a -1 in there.

/run SwapEquipmentItem(-1)
/run ReturnPet(3)
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

hangman04

Savage Warrior

Mood: Smile

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 2:00am

hey, looking for a macro that swaps current cape with aoth cape, then uses skill and afterwards puts the 1st cape back.
Any hints?
Selfseeker - Savage warrior for life! :borg:

Peryl

Intermediate

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 3:04am

Well this might do the trick:

Source code

/run _,_,curcape=GetInventoryItemDurable("player",6)
/use Aoth Blade Cape
/wait .5
/run UseEquipmentItem(6)
/wait .5
/run if curcape then UseItemByName(curcape) else EquipItem(6) end

Change the cape name as appropriate. As for the wait times, you may want to try lowering them but some waiting will likely be required.

I haven't tried any of this, so I can't be sure it'll work.
2013... The year from hell....

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 1:17am

Quoted from "hangman04;585502"

hey, looking for a macro that swaps current cape with aoth cape, then uses skill and afterwards puts the 1st cape back.
Any hints?

Source code

/Use Aoth Valiance Cape
/wait .4
/Run UseEquipmentItem(5)
/wait .4
/Use Crimson Punishment

Works fine for me.

Quoted from "Borella;583877"

The old swap macro no longer works. YOu have to add a -1 in there.

/run SwapEquipmentItem(-1)
/run ReturnPet(3)

I found that /run SwapEquipmentItem(.5) is slot 1 - /run SwapEquipmentItem(1) is slot 2 and /run SwapEquipmentItem(2) is slot 3. At least that's what I use to select a specific slot.
Cammo (82 M/82 W/82 R) 116,147 unbuffed Matk :D (95k pa - r/m)
Livia (82 P/77 K/75 S) wisdom O.o wtf is that...
~~ retired - Thanks to gameforge for that. ~~

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 10:11am

Any macro out there to recall Flame Spirit on command instead of it running its course? Im trying to stack my 60 m/s elite. I get the normal speed buff when Flame Spirit is summoned, then get a 30% magical damage buff after it recalls. I found out that killing it during a duel or whatever will make it cast it instantly upon death, while keeping the speed buff also. Im trying to stack both buffs into my normal burn phase buff rotation. If anyone can figure this out or help me it will be very appreciated. (Ive tried the standard /script ReturnPet(#) but doesnt work, im hoping i can insta kill it on summon but it may have to runs its course)

TYVM

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 6:09pm

is there a recall skill on its action bar? im not familiar with flame chicken at all.

Source code

/script UsePetAction(3,true) --number is the skill slot...true may not be needed

--theres a ton of pet functions but last patch changed some stuff
WTS 1400 cards and 2 enormous fishbone aggs for some beef jerkie and a twinkie

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 7:02pm

Nope sadly theyre is no recall on the action bar. I tried you script and multiple combinations of it but unsucessfully. Thank you for suggestion, and ill keep looking. I have to figure out how to stack them 25% casting speed+30% magical damage + EC = MAGE HEAVEN! I think its designed to be broken down into 2 seperate burn phases since it cast at the end of its 40 second cycle to help you keep some sustained dps instead of falling off the earth after normal burn phase, my opinion anyway. I would like to have the option to do 2 seperate burn phases or stack it all together for a MAX burn phase, guess im being greedy :-)

RoMage

rustyx is lame rogue

Mood: Unsure

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 7:08pm

Quoted from "SmokeNasty187;591697"

Any macro out there to recall Flame Spirit on command instead of it running its course? Im trying to stack my 60 m/s elite. I get the normal speed buff when Flame Spirit is summoned, then get a 30% magical damage buff after it recalls. I found out that killing it during a duel or whatever will make it cast it instantly upon death, while keeping the speed buff also. Im trying to stack both buffs into my normal burn phase buff rotation. If anyone can figure this out or help me it will be very appreciated. (Ive tried the standard /script ReturnPet(#) but doesnt work, im hoping i can insta kill it on summon but it may have to runs its course)

TYVM

Install DIYCE and there is part of Fire Fairy in code, iirc.... try to edit it for your Flame Spirit.

DOes it show as buff?

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 11:18pm

The Flame Spirit itself doesnt show up as a buff im guessing more like a chiron with its skills, not really sure though never played wd/s. But the Buffs in trying to stack are Magic Crossflow and Strength of Ashes if that helps any. It automatically cast Magic Crossflow (25% casting speed) once summoned, then Strength of Ashes(30% magical damage) once Flame Spirit disappears after 40 seconds. The thing i found out is if Flame Spirit dies, it will cast Strength of Ashes when it does reguardless of its time so i would have both buffs active if i could time his death.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 5:21am

assuming you haven't changed any default controls, you can tell if the action bar is a pet action bar if the hotkeys are CTRL+1, ctrl 2, etc.

If this is the case, then you can use the UsePetAction(#) function to trigger skills.

EDIT: i responded to a post from march.....gg
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff

Beren

Board Administrator and Super GameMaster

Mood: Evil

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 10:39am

EDIT: i responded to a post from march.....gg

We shall assist you in not letting that happen again :D

Will close this and sticky so as users can still find as I feel it still has some very useful information.

~ Beren