You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 3:42pm

FuzzyDIYCE v0.34

I've published v0.34, this contains a small bug fix for the /fdiyce reload command as well as some new sample scripts.

NOTE: combat scripts published by me at this time are examples, they are in no way optimal as I really don't know how to play all classes.

I rely on you guys to submit good combat scripts for the classes you know, I will maintain a set of scripts with the distribution as you publish them.

-frafall

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 8:01pm

FuzzyDIYCE v0.36

Changes:
  • Added autoshot support, check the ScoutWarnden script for example
  • Corrected minor bugs in event handling

-frafall

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 10:05am

I think theres still bug with reading skills.
My observations:

v0.13
-Works well with embedded scripts(W/Wd)
-Trying to create my own script ends up killing the client(wd/w). I am sure that my script is built correctly.
-Script without skills only with

Source code

if IsEnemy and not TargetIsDead then

kill the client.
Maybe there is some bug.

v0.36
-There appear some variables(memory?) because a few times worked with embedded scripts.(w/wd)
-Typically, the information appears "Cant find skill Battle Creed", when this skill is disabled in script(--) script kills client.
-I have not tried to create my own script because too rarely am able to force to work FD in this version.
-(NEW)Changing the zone makes working script stops working. And killing client ofc.

Additionally:

-Addons (on/off) not relevant
-FD appears to be much more integrated with the client, so it is certainly harder to build.
-If possible, I propose enter a debug memory to check whether the skills are in the same place.
-I am sure that the change in v0.2

Source code

local fd 	= FuzzyDIYCE
local api	= fd.API
local fdvars = fd.FDVars
-- local Skills = fd.Skills		-- Version =  0.1x
local Skills = fdvars.Skills	-- Version >= 0.2x, rebased with Peryl's latest code
caused some bug. Therefore, I propose to return to

Source code

local fd 	= FuzzyDIYCE
local api	= fd.API
local Skills = fd.Skills
local fdvars = FuzzyDIYCE.FDVars
in new version. But with working wd/w script 8)
-This could be a similar problem as the addon Fusion 2.3. He works for some people, while in others, people not working. It is not known why so far. Can you check if it works with you? http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/fusion#t1:description

And an additional question:
(Diyce 2.0)

Source code

{ name = "Savage Whirlwind",		use = (pctEB2 >= .05) and (boss), timer = "Wild Howl", ignoretimer = (thealth <= .30)},

How can I ignore the timer in the script as it is in DIYCE?
How to kick out the hero and uni from a function? The script they never used it. So another bug.

Sorry for my english, powered by Google Translate.

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "Notor" (May 11th 2014, 12:08pm)

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:37am

I was able to bring the script wd /w to work, it seems that there was some mistake in the code. Of course FD v0.13

Source code

local fd 	= FuzzyDIYCE
local api	= fd.API
local Skills = fd.Skills
local fdvars = FuzzyDIYCE.FDVars

-- Set the environment for the scripts to run in
api.SetDefaultScriptApartment()

function WardenWarrior(mode, hero, uni)
	local hero = hero or 59
	local uni = uni or 60

-- Need to do some buffs (I prefer to put on Briar manually due to aoe but let script maintain it until I remove again)
	try("skill", Skills["Briar Shield"].entry, PlayerHasBuff("Briar Shield") and PlayerHasBuff("Briar Shield").time <= 5)

-- Maintain Hero, Speed pots, HP pots and stuff
	try("action", hero, PlayerHasBuff("Hero Magic Medicine") and PlayerHasBuff("Hero Magic Medicine").time <= 5)
	try("action", uni, PlayerHasBuff("Touch of the Unicorn") and PlayerHasBuff("Touch of the Unicorn").time <= 5)

-- We have a target?
	if IsEnemy and not TargetIsDead then
		try("skill", Skills["Charged Chop"].entry, PlayerMana >= 260)
		try("skill", Skills["Slash"].entry, PlayerSecMana >= 25)
		try("skill", Skills["Frantic Briar"].entry, PlayerMana >= 770)
		try("skill", Skills["Cross Chop"].entry, PlayerMana >= 600)
	end

if (TargetIsDead or not GotTarget) and (IsSiege or ShiftHeld) then
    	target("select", "next", "enemy")
	end
end

Plugin

Source code

--[[
	RegisterPlugin

Registers the FuzzyScript class specific attack scripts with FuzzyDIYCE core.

Version: 1.0
	Author: Frafall
	Date: 3/4/14
	License: Public Domain	
--]]
local fd  = FuzzyDIYCE
local fdp = FuzzyDIYCE_Plugins
local api = fd.API

local DIYCE_PATH  = "Interface/Addons/FuzzyDIYCE/"
local PLUGIN_PATH = DIYCE_PATH

local PLUGIN_FOLDER = "scripts/"
local PLUGIN_NAME = "User written attack scripts"
local PLUGIN_PRIORITY = 500

-- Check presence of the FuzzyDIYCE plug-in module
if not fdp then
	DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("["..PLUGIN_NAME.." Plug-in] Can't find the FuzzyDIYCE plug-in module. Is it loaded?", 1, 0.3, 0.3)
	return
end

--
-- Function to initialize the plug-in
-- Add new user defined scripts to this list
--
local function InitPlugin()
	api.FDLoad(PLUGIN_PATH..PLUGIN_FOLDER.."DummySkill.lua")
	api.FDLoad(PLUGIN_PATH..PLUGIN_FOLDER.."WarriorMage.lua")
	api.FDLoad(PLUGIN_PATH..PLUGIN_FOLDER.."WarriorWarden.lua")
	api.FDLoad(PLUGIN_PATH..PLUGIN_FOLDER.."WardenWarrior.lua")
end

-- Register the plug-in with FuzzyDIYCE.
fdp.RegisterPlugin(PLUGIN_NAME, InitPlugin, PLUGIN_PRIORITY)

It is really fast :)

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:50am

Thx for detailed feedback Notor, Ill get straight to it.

I hope its ok to include your WardenWarrior script in distribution?

-frafall

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 12:11pm

Yes, no problem:)

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 1:58pm

why FuzzyDIYCE causes closing the game? Please help

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 6:45pm

I just did a totally clean install of Rom client, with this it seems I'm able to reproduce the issues (at least some) you all have reported.

Hopefully this should result in next version being stable....

-frafall

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 9:22pm

FuzzyDIYCE v0.4

Corrected two serious mistakes:

• Versions 0.2-0.36 was dependent on #d303Fix, I used os.clock() in timestamping some events which resulted in instant client crash if that addon was not installed. I've made it independent of #d303Fix, now it will be used if available, otherwise the GetTime() client call is used directly.
  • I used EXCHANGECLASS_SUCCESS to trigger skill reading, it turns out it fires between loading primary class skills and secondary class skills, ie secondary class skills was not updated before FD read skills. I have changed to PLAYER_SKILLED_CHANGED which results in skills being properly read.

I hope this should remove the major issues and make the code stable again, sorry about this, it didn't trigger in my normal gaming environment so now all code published will go through a totally clean test installation before building.

Best regards
Frafall

:dash:

krssrb

Beginner

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 3:05pm

First off all, im fan of diyce and i'm glad that somebody continued Peril's work :)

But, Fuzzy diyce is still crashing game, revison 39. i tryed on Warrior/mage with /fdiyce Attack command and game crashe every time.
But if i open sisteem/interface settings/fuzzydiyce and check "debug" and "enable hood", and save setting's, then it work as intended.
Probobly it stll dosen't read sklil's propertly i gues, check it when u will have time :)
Warrior80/Mage80/Warlock80

Friday, May 16th 2014, 2:19pm

Hmm I have no version 0.39, is it 0.36 or 0.40?

0.36 still crashes, this should be fixed in 0.40 together with reading skills for secondary class.

.frafall

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "frafall" (May 16th 2014, 5:23pm)

krssrb

Beginner

Friday, May 16th 2014, 7:41pm

it's not version 0.39, but revison 39 from repository (that u edited maj 14, latest one) it's crashing game.
I tryed and version from curse 0.40 (last edit 11 maj), that version crash my game too, if i dont "Enable Hud" in game first.
So botom line, if "Message debug window" is active game dont crash, else game crashe every time i click on macro "/fdiyce Attack"

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:45am

I confirm that version 0.4 still kills client(no crash message, just back to windows). I do not see any difference in (no) working compared to version 0.2 +. I use the D303 from the beginning.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Notor" (May 17th 2014, 9:59am)

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:07pm

Damn sorry about that, I finally thought I had the issue solved.

Which classes are you guys testing on? I need something to go on to find the issues :( Are you doing your own scripts or its one in the distribution? Does the "/fdiyce DummySkill" script work for u?

.frafall

krssrb

Beginner

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:38pm

Im playing Warrior/Mage 85/85 (all elite skill's learned), im useing script's included in addon, didn't change anything.
When i click on macro "/fdiyce DummySkill" 2 red scroll banner messages show "Dumping skills" and "Testing bugged attack" and print all skills and Skill Id's to chat frame. After that when i click on "/fdiyce Attack" game exit without any error messages.

Once again im telling u, if u enable FuzzyDIYCE Hud in interface settings, then game dont crash, and addon work fine. I dont know why, maybe it load something when i enable hud, and game dont crash, or maybe it try to send message, and if message window not enabled, it crash there. (u know what im trying to say, sry for bad english :) )

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 10:16pm

I will see if I can replicate, have a w/m I can use.

.frafall

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:37am

Am I correct in assuming you follow the SVN repository? The 0.36 tag was at revision 29 from repository, the 0.4 tag was at revision 36 so revision 39 is my current bleeding edge development copy?

.frafall

krssrb

Beginner

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 11:18am

Yes you are corect, I thought on SVN repository. But i tryed both version's, from curse 0.4 (r36) and from SVN repository r39 (with bleeding) and both version crash game like i mentioned befor.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 7:30am

FuzzyDIYCE v0.5

Tagged release 0.5, this adds usability features for manually written combat scripts.

• The format of the combat scripts have changed, check out samples
  • The variables class dependent PlayerMana, PlayerManaPct, PlayerEnergy, PlayerFocus, PlayerRage has been added
  • Added ActionActive, ActionUsable, CD, haveSkill, trySkill, tryAction functions
  • Execution of combat scripts has been wrapped in a pcall to catch all errors and print
  • Bug fixes

Examples:

Source code

trySkill("Autoshot",  not ActionActive("Autoshot"))

Source code

trySkill("Surprise Attack", ActionUsable("Surprise Attack"))

.frafall

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "frafall" (May 19th 2014, 9:17pm)

eguner

Beginner

Monday, May 19th 2014, 10:27am

Source code

--[[	$Id: ScoutWarden.lua 28 2014-05-10 17:58:23Z frafall $	    Scout/Warden combat script--]]local fd     = FuzzyDIYCElocal api    = fd.APIlocal fdvars = fd.FDVars-- local Skills = fd.Skills		-- Version =  0.1xlocal Skills = fdvars.Skills	-- Version >= 0.2x, rebased with Peryl's latest code
-- Set the environment for the scripts to run inapi.SetDefaultScriptApartment()

function ScoutWarden(mode, hero, uni)	local hero = hero or 59	local uni = uni or 60
	-- Silence target skills	try("skill", Skills["Throat Attack"].entry, SilenceThis)
	-- Need to do some buffs (I prefer to put on Briar manually due to aoe but let script maintain it until I remove again)	try("skill", Skills["Briar Shield"].entry, (not PlayerHasBuff("Briar Shield")) and PlayerHasBuff("Briar Shield").time <= 5)--	try("skill", Skills["Entling Offering"].entry, (not PlayerHasBuff("Entling Offering")) and PlayerHasBuff("Entling Offering").time <= 5)	try("skill", Skills["Frost Arrow"].entry, (not PlayerHasBuff("Frost Arrow")) or PlayerHasBuff("Frost Arrow").time <= 5)
	-- Maintain Hero, Speed pots, HP pots and stuff--	try("action", hero, PlayerHasBuff("Hero Magic Medicine") and PlayerHasBuff("Hero Magic Medicine").time <= 5)--	try("action", uni, PlayerHasBuff("Touch of the Unicorn") and PlayerHasBuff("Touch of the Unicorn").time <= 5)	-- We have a target?    if GotTarget and IsEnemy and not TargetIsDead then		try("skill", Skills["Charged Chop"].entry, PlayerHasBuff("Forest Guidance") or PlayerHasBuff("Wind Attack"))		try("skill", Skills["Snipe"].entry, PlayerHasBuff("Hidden Peril"))		try("skill", Skills["Hidden Peril"].entry, PlayerHasBuff("Hidden Peril"))		try("skill", Skills["Autoshot"].entry, not AutoshotOn)	--	try	try("skill", Skills["Vampire Arrows"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Mana Drain Shot"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Shot"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Combo Shot"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Piercing Arrow"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Thorn Arrow"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Wind Arrows"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Gryphon Bash"].entry, true)		try("skill", Skills["Reflected Shot"].entry, true)		    end
    if (TargetIsDead or not GotTarget) and (IsSiege or ShiftHeld) then        target("select", "next", "enemy")    endend

current release's scoutwarden script got some wrong skills, this one is my own script, working fine but im still working on it for better dps