You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Murkalael

Intermediate

• "Murkalael" started this thread

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:57am

Wich addon causing this problem?

Here's a thing. I stopped playing the game in 2013. Came back in 2015 and played only one week because no one could help me and I couldn't figure out why I coudn't advance to the next zone, so I got frustrated and gave up. This year I put a bit more effort on the game and figured out what I was lacking for completing the questline that lead to the level 84+ zone. But now I have a big issue. Every time I teleport somewhere, be it a different zone, world-house, world-castle (and vice versa), every single movement that requires a loading screen, item shop pops up, I was trying to run some instances to buy some new gear but that's is really annoying.
So I talked with Heron (I believe is a GM), in game, and he/she said that some addon is making this. Since I'm not a coder, I'll drop a list of my installed addons and hope some of you can help me:

Artemis === M/D/Wd - 82/82/49 ===
=== P/K/S - 68/63/30 ===

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 5:10am

I'm pretty sure it's #d303fix
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:25am

Anything that tries.to take time from old itemshop causes this.

So d303fix, old plantcare, morphclock etc. I'll pull up a thread from eu about it for you.

found
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Friday, January 19th 2018, 3:04pm

On my collection of addons the one causing the problem for the item shop popup is d303fix. in the chat box type /os then disable the item shop probing