You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lifefire

Master Procrastinator

• "Lifefire" started this thread

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 12:43am

Alternative to this Macro

-------------

Macro Name : Gfeventguild

Description : quickly enters the Gfeventguild Castle if the castle is open to visitors

Usage : speak to the castle manager and select "Look up guild information", then use the macro... it will not do anything if the castle is locked

Macro :

Source code

/run GuildHouses_VisitHouseRequest("Gfeventguild")
LifeFire - Eternal - Grimdal
Mage/Priest/Knight
82/82/82

Give a macro, Take a Macro
Lifefire's Collections

ghostwolf82

Professional

Monday, December 16th 2013, 8:26pm

Seems no one has put this one up yet...

Macro Name: Preview Window Resize

Description: Changes the size of the preview window in game, and moves it.

Use: To be able to more clearly see what is in the preview window, since it is so tiny.

Source code

/script ItemPreviewFrame:SetSize(240*1.75, 330*1.75); ItemPreviewFrame:ClearAllAnchors(); ItemPreviewFrame:SetAnchor("TOPLEFT", "TOPLEFT", WorldFrame, 75, 75);

The first 75 is the horizontal location of the window, and the second 75 is the vertical location of the window. For example if you were to have 800, 500 it would be in the lower right corner of your screen. 75,75 puts it in the upper left.

AddOn: DIY Combat Engine v2 AddOn: Auto Ding
Reni - Malkira
Warlock Guide
Retired from RoM with patch 6.1.0

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 5:12pm

Macro Name : Swap 'n Cast
Description: Swap current player raid position with target's raid position, Cast Skills X, Y, Z, Return to original party position. Good for minimizing number of clicks to move and buff in raids (can be while not in raid as well)
Use: Change X, Y, Z, and/or add in additional waits/skills.

Source code

/run israid = GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 ismover = (IsRaidLeader() or IsRaidAssistant())
/run if israid then if ismover then if not UnitExists("target") then TargetUnit("player") end MoveRaidMember(UnitRaidIndex("target"), UnitRaidIndex("player")) else SendChatMessage("Give Assist Please", "PARTY") SendChatMessage("You are not assist", "WHISPER", 0, UnitName("player")) end end
/cast X
/wait 1
/cast Y
/wait 1
/cast Z
/run if israid then if ismover then MoveRaidMember(UnitRaidIndex("target"), UnitRaidIndex("player")) end end

**NOTE: You may need the addon ExtendedMacroIcons for all of this code to fit in one macro.
example: Replace X with Sublimation Weave Curse (and remove the other /cast lines). Warlock in group 2 targets a player in group 1, hits the macro. Target a different player in group 1 and hit macro again (to buff the moved person) -- everyone in group 1 is now buffed. Remove target, hit macro again, group 2 is now buffed.

Edit: Changed from PHP block to CODE block to increase readability ~Majik
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "BlankMinded" (Jan 11th 2014, 6:04pm)

Lifefire

Master Procrastinator

• "Lifefire" started this thread

Saturday, March 1st 2014, 11:53pm

Macro Name : Dailies

Description : When used with the addon "DailyNotes"... It will accept/complete your daily quests, and if you do all 10 quests then it will use a "Daily Quest Ticket" then continue to do quests turn-ins.

Usage : Target the NPC you have daily quest items for, make sure the quest is set to auto-accept/complete in "DailyNotes" then spam the macro non stop.

Macro :

Source code

/run local Count, Total = Daily_count(); if Total-Count==0 then UseItemByName("Daily Quest Ticket") else CastSpellByName("Attack") end
LifeFire - Eternal - Grimdal
Mage/Priest/Knight
82/82/82

Give a macro, Take a Macro
Lifefire's Collections

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:22am

Heffner quick daily macro Ern a Reputation

Macro Name : Ern a Reputation daily
Description: Target npcs related to the daily( Quest giver and Unconfortable ) and interact with them. Daily notes is needed, and Ern a Reputation daily has to be marked on auto accept/turn in.
Use: Stay near the npcs and use the macro. Might need to increase the waiting timer after the /cast attack, if you use the macro a little far from the npc, so it has enough time to walk up to him before start talking.

Source code

/run for i=1,15 do local x=UnitName("target") if not (x == "Hugope" or x== "Uncomfortable Adventurer") then TargetNearestFriend() else break end end
/cast Attack
/wait .2
/cast Attack
/run ChoiceOption(1)
/wait .3
/run ChoiceOption(1)
/wait 2
/run TargetUnit("")
Roxzincrazy r/wd/s/m 87/85/85/85 | Crazybr wd/d 85/63
Roxzin m/wl 85/70 | Roxzn ch/m/r/w 87/70/70/70

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:36am

Macro Name : Summon Pet

Description : Summon/returns pet with 1 click

Usage : if pet isnt summoned this macro will summon it, else it will call it back. Replace X with Pet Slot number

Macro:

Source code

/run if (IsPetSummoned(X) == true) then ReturnPet(X); else SummonPet(X); end

Macro Name : Swap equipment

Description : Swap between two GearSet with one click

Usage : Just replace X and Y with the respective GearSet number

X= 1(gearset1), 2(gearset2), 3(gearset3)
Y= 0(gearset1), 1(gearset2), 2(gearset3)

Macro:

Source code

/script if (GetEuipmentNumber() == X) then SwapEquipmentItem(Y); elseif (GetEuipmentNumber() == Y+1) then SwapEquipmentItem(X-1); end 

Example: changes between GearSet 1 and GearSet 3

Source code

/script if (GetEuipmentNumber() == 1) then SwapEquipmentItem(2); elseif (GetEuipmentNumber() == 3) then SwapEquipmentItem(0); end 

Macro Name : Quick Scrutinizer reset

Description : reset scrutinizer without confirmation

Macro:

Source code

/run scrutinizer:Reset() 

Macro Name : Change Between two titles

Description : Changes the title, cast a skill and put backs your first title. Replace XXXXXX with the second title id, and YYYYYY with the skill name.

Macro:

Source code

/script a=GetCurrentTitle()
/script SetTitleRequest(XXXXXX)
/wait .2
/cast YYYYYYY
/cast YYYYYYY
/cast YYYYYYY
/wait .2
/script SetTitleRequest(a)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 3:10am

Coat of Arms (Pet) - Warden Warrior

Put your current target into focus, targets pet, casts Coat of arms on it, re-targets your original target, then clears focused target.

Source code

/run FocusUnit(12,"target")
/run TargetUnit("pet")
/run CastSpellByName("Coat of Arms")
/run TargetUnit("focus12")
/run FocusUnit(12,"nil")
~ Jonesy...Shmonesy... I've got an Oak Walker!

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:21pm

R/M Premeditation + Wound Attack Combo

So this is a really basic macro that will cast Premeditation and the straight after Wound Attack. It will then wisper you when Premeditation is back up.
Just replace 'Character Name' with your character name............

Source code

/cast Premeditation
/wait .2
/cast Wound Attack
/wait 60
/wait 20
/w Character Name 10's on WA CRIT

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 7:26am

Anyone have a macro that will check if autoshot is on for scouts? Can't use cast because itll just toggle it on and off.

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 9:14am

Anyone have a macro that will check if autoshot is on for scouts? Can't use cast because itll just toggle it on and off.

/run enemy = UnitCanAttack("player","target") and (not UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")); a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,AS = GetActionInfo(16); if enemy and (not AS) then CastSpellByName("Autoshot") end

the 6-th output argument of GetActionInfo (AS: boolean) is true if Autoshot is on, else is false. the number 16 is the action slot i have Autoshot skill in the skillbar. that said, u need to set autoshot to some trash-slot in ur actionbar and just check if its on/off through the macro.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 1:42am

Hide Macro

I liked the old behavior of "Hide" as a toggle, when you used to cast the skill, if Hide was on, it would cancel the buff and if it was off, hitting the button would put you into hide. I hated when they changed that, so I created a macro that mimics the old behavior:

Source code

/run for i=1,100 do n,_,_,id=UnitBuff("player",i) if id==500675 then CancelPlayerBuff(i) break else CastSpellByName("Hide") end end

It works fine if you have no other buffs on, but if you have other buffs on, it just casts or recasts hide, it won't cancel hide if it's on. I can't figure out how to fix it. It seems like when there is more than one buff on, including hide, id does not equal 500675 because it is also seeing other buff id's. Is there an "includes" operator that could be used in place of the "==" or another fix? Thanks for the help.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Ozmondius" (Sep 16th 2014, 2:16am)

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 10:05am

I liked the old behavior of "Hide" as a toggle, when you used to cast the skill, if Hide was on, it would cancel the buff and if it was off, hitting the button would put you into hide. I hated when they changed that, so I created a macro that mimics the old behavior:

Source code

/run for i=1,100 do n,_,_,id=UnitBuff("player",i) if id==500675 then CancelPlayerBuff(i) break else CastSpellByName("Hide") end end

It works fine if you have no other buffs on, but if you have other buffs on, it just casts or recasts hide, it won't cancel hide if it's on. I can't figure out how to fix it. It seems like when there is more than one buff on, including hide, id does not equal 500675 because it is also seeing other buff id's. Is there an "includes" operator that could be used in place of the "==" or another fix? Thanks for the help.

the problem with the macro u provide is that if u have hide it cancels it. else it casts over and over again. below u can find the proper version (not tested ingame yet but will work)

Source code

/run hide = false; for i=1,40 do if UnitBuff("player",i) == "Hide" then hide == "true"; CancelPlayerBuff(i); break end end if hide == false then CastSpellByName("Hide") end

potato221

Trainee

Mood: Smile

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 5:50pm

Follow Party Member 1

Follows first person in the party.

Source code

/script FollowUnit( "party1" );

Trade Party Member 1

Opens Trade with the first person in party.

Source code

/script RequestTrade("party1");

Razor Lurker Strat

Way old instance, but says in party the strat for Razor Lurker.

Source code

/party TANK: 3-1-2
/party TREE: 2-1-3 (use 3 on different players each cycle)
/party WIND: 3- 1 (twice) - 2
/party WATER: Select tank- 1 ; Select boss - 3 (three times) - 2
Yggdrasill 87 Warden/ 74 Scout/ 70 Warrior
JamesHowlett 78 Champion/ 51 Rogue/ 34 Priest
Proud member of Realmguardians on Govinda

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 6:29pm

Feral Leader of Wd/W is a great skill, but it decreases aggro of your pt members, so it's not so nice if tank is in your group.

Just a skeleton/idea for a solution:

Source code

/run poz = -1; for i=1,6 do if GetRaidMember(i) == "Uure" then poz = i ; break end end
/run if ( poz ~= -1 ) then MoveRaidMember(poz, 13) end
/wait 3
/run if ( poz ~= -1 ) then MoveRaidMember(13,poz) end
This macro
* finds a character with the name Uure in the first group (note: change Uure to the name of your toon; change "1,6" to e.g. "1,12" if you want to search through the first two groups in a raid and so on)
* moves you to the first position in the third group (6+6+1 = 13)
* instead of "/wait 3" => do something useful (like casting the Feral Leader)
* moves you back to the old position.

I guess, a creative expansion would be to move the tank to the third group for a moment instead (this way decreasing the aggro of other ppl in group1), but you'd have to make sure that e.g. healers do not depend on the tank being the first toon in the first group (even one or two wasted heals could make quite a diff).
>>>> >>>> >>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please, bring back (bound if there is no other option) dias to AH! :thumbsup:
>>>> If you do this we will all love you forever. ;)
>>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 11:23pm

Hide Macro

Achilleas1,

Thanks for the advice, but I couldn't get the revision you provided to do anything, not put the buff on or take it off.
the problem with the macro u provide is that if u have hide it cancels it. else it casts over and over again. below u can find the proper version (not tested ingame yet but will work)

Source code

/run hide = false; for i=1,40 do if UnitBuff("player",i) == "Hide" then hide == "true"; CancelPlayerBuff(i); break end end if hide == false then CastSpellByName("Hide") end

By the way, I originally posted this when I thought it was working fine but it devolved into asking for help on a macro. Please move this to the appropriate section, if necessary. My apologies.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ozmondius" (Sep 19th 2014, 12:55am)

Friday, September 19th 2014, 9:40am

seems i have a mistake in the script, wrote for forum purpose, hadnt tested in game.

The part that says: hide == "true" , should have been: hide == true.

in case this doesnt work, i ll need to test in game later at night

Friday, September 19th 2014, 2:30pm

seems i have a mistake in the script, wrote for forum purpose, hadnt tested in game.

The part that says: hide == "true" , should have been: hide == true.

in case this doesnt work, i ll need to test in game later at night

actually, it should be

Source code

hide = true
(single =), with double == it will throw an error (something like a comparison not being a valid statement)

had a look at that macro in another thread earlier today xD
Mithrandir - Warden/Warrior/Scout/Druid 95/95/95/87 (Dochas) - yes, I'm german :P
Creator of RaidHeal (Curse)

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 12:28am

Hide Toggle

This now works perfectly. Thanks for all the help:

Purpose: toggle hide off and on like the skill used to do. Hit it once, the buff goes on, hit it again, and it takes you out of hide.

Source code

/run local w=0 for i=1,100 do local _,_,_,d=UnitBuff("player",i) if d==500675 then CancelPlayerBuff(i) w=1 break end end if w==0 then CastSpellByName("Hide") end

Zerienga

King of the Noobs

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 4:48pm

Champion/Warlock Rune Pulse and Dark Energy Strike switch:

PHP Source code

/run w=for i=1,100 do local _,_,_,d=UnitBuff("player",i) if d==621252 then CastSpellByName("Rune Pulse"w=break end end if w==0 then CastSpellByName("Dark Energy Strike"end

Due to Rune Pulse having a global cooldown and Dark Energy Strike having a global cooldown, I found it difficult to always pay attention to my buff bar looking for Chain Drive, and I often ended up using Dark Energy Strike when I meant to use Rune Pulse. So, this macro uses Rune Pulse only if Chain Drive is active, and if it is not active, then it will use Dark Energy Strike.
Reni
Mithras
Zerienga - 90/90 P/K
Téster - 95/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M
Dontkillimascout - 90/61 WL/P

If you want to contact me quickly and efficiently, try the US IRC channel.
No, I don't know everything. I just use my knowledge to form educated guesses
And I listen when others say I am wrong in order to learn.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 1:29am

Figured I should pop this in here after helping someone else if anyone else finds it useful.

Description: Disables and re-enables Click to Move so TS won't try to move you or keep the cast circle stuck if you try to cast it out of range. Just change name to any similar skill like Enlivened Blade.

Source code

/script GC_SetMouseMoveEnable(false)
/script CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")
/wait .001
/script SpellTargetUnit("")
/script GC_SetMouseMoveEnable(true)
Callmepapabear - Erebos (Formerly Osha)
Storyteller and Cenedrils - 190,219 PA R/M - 196,201 PA S/R
I upload vids now and then
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaIokqEpV_7X7NTi_bADlg