You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 3:58am

Quoted

Macro name: Chiron arrow
usage: have your Arrow attack toggled.

Source code
/run UsePetAction(3)
/run UsePetAction(5)

Someone mentioned this macro, but it doesn't seem to currently work.

This works:
/run UsePetAction(5, true)

...the only problem is that I can't seem to combine summoning Chiron and activating his arrow in one macro. I can summon him and then use the macro to activate his arrow, but what time have I then saved myself? ;)

This is what I tried:
/script CastSpellByName("Summon Chiron the Centaur")
/wait 1
/run UsePetAction(5, true)

This summons Chiron but fails to follow through on the next command. If anyone has any insight into why this doesn't work, or a way that will, please let me know. I've tried without a wait and with changing the wait to ridiculous levels for troubleshooting (like 5 seconds).

___

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dedelu" (May 7th 2015, 4:22am)

Cike

Rogue

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 4:59am

need to use the pet action AFTER chiron is summoned. summon cast time is at least a couple seconds (depending on ISS), so you need the /wait to be at least as long as your summon cast time.
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 5:06am

need to use the pet action AFTER chiron is summoned. summon cast time is at least a couple seconds (depending on ISS), so you need the /wait to be at least as long as your summon cast time.

Ah I see, macros are in fact executed simultaneously despite spell casting times. I didn't know that. I thought it would work on summoning Chiron, then wait 1, then use the next thing. Thanks cike.

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 9:49pm

Priest/scout Chain of Light Swap Macro

PHP Source code

/run function SwapFocus() Slot1,Slot2 6,12 local MName UnitName("focus1"local PName UnitName("player")  for 1,12 do if UnitName("raid"..i) == MName then Slot1 elseif UnitName("raid"..i) == PName then Slot2 i end end MoveRaidMember(Slot1,Slot2end
/cast Chain of Light
/wait 2.1
/run SwapFocus()
/wait 2
/run SwapFocus()

Focus a character you wish to swap, and have boss (or monster) targetted during combat. Could be used for other skills such as Group heal or Curing shot. Bypasses the need to target a character in group to swap (by focusing them before combat), and allows you to swap with a character regardless of raid order.
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff

Peryl

Intermediate

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 11:50pm

Cute little macro there BlankMinded, I took the liberty to redo that first line though since as written it will always recreate the function. Try this as the first line instead:

Source code

/run if SwapFocus==nil then SwapFocus=loadstring("local S1,S2 = 6,12 local MName,PName=UnitName("focus1"),UnitName("player") for i=1,12 do local UName=UnitName("raid"..i) if UName==MName then S1=i elseif UName==PName then S2=i end end MoveRaidMember(S1,S2)") end

I removed some extraneous space, renamed and/or reordered a few variables, and embedded the whole thing in a call to loadstring.
2013... The year from hell....

Sunday, October 4th 2015, 3:20pm

This isn't exactly a macro... But has become my bread and butter for figuring out siege locations.

Source code

--Splits up the string retrieved from the PositionFrame on the minimap, returns 2 values, the coordinates as ints rounded down. 
function SMPAMinimapCords() 
--Get the cordinates 
local miniCords = MinimapFramePlayerPosition_String:GetText(); 
--Splice out the characters we can't parse. 
local split = SMPAStringSplit(miniCords, "("); 
split = SMPAStringSplit(split[1], ")"); 
split = SMPAStringSplit(split[1], ","); 
--Floor the numbers, so I don't have to deal with decimal values. I also had an issue arise if I tried to store back into split 1 after flooring. So I used new variables. 
local splitNumber1 = math.floor(split[1]); 
local splitNumber2 = math.floor(split[2]); 
return splitNumber1, splitNumber2; 
end

Where SMPAStringSplit is this, commonly used code.

Source code

--Splits a string and returns a table.
function SMPAStringSplit(inputstr, sep)
   if sep == nil then
      sep = "%s"
   end
   local t={} ; i=1
   for str in string.gmatch(inputstr, "([^"..sep.."]+)") do
      t[i] = str
      i = i + 1
   end
   return t
end

What you can do is specify regions, and check to see if you are within a region. If so do something. I use it to check where you are for merit calls, and which gate you are closest to when focusing a siege gate. But this little tiny function has so much more it could do.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ftwoplay" (Oct 4th 2015, 3:57pm)

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 12:55am

is there a command that could be used in a macros to walk backwards, instead of waiting a few secs?

/cast Heavy Punch
/move Backwards
/cast Falcon Punch
/wait .1
/cast Fill My Fear
/move Backwards

I tried looking everywhere, but no clue if it is even possible.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 1:35am

afaik, movement via macros is not possible, to prevent botting.
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 6:06am

I've done it to move alts away back for like coe fifth. Iirc they were MoveForwardStart() and then there is MoveBackwardStart(). There is also a stop for each
Callmepapabear - Erebos (Formerly Osha)
Storyteller and Cenedrils - 190,219 PA R/M - 196,201 PA S/R
I upload vids now and then
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaIokqEpV_7X7NTi_bADlg

Friday, October 28th 2016, 8:20am

Macro Name : Donation Buff

Description : Will keep donating 30k till you get the buff you want, then will stop donating. This macro is specifically for the 3% physical attack "625652", but you can change to your liking by just changing the id.

Usage : Keep Jess Hays targeted and spam away.

Macro :

Source code

/run local buff=0 for i=1,100 do local _,_,_,d=UnitBuff("player",i) if d==625652 then TargetUnit("") buff=1 break end end if buff ==0 then CastSpellByName("Attack") end
/script ChoiceOption(2)
/wait .1
/script ChoiceOption(2)

Can also modify the first line if you just want to donate gold fast.

Source code

/script CastSpellByName("Attack")
/script ChoiceOption(2)
/wait 0.1
/script ChoiceOption(2)
Osha Erebos - Evilempires
Shaynoff R/S/M (98/98/85)
Rakalaka M/P/L (98/98/98)
Ffonyahs Wd/W/S (98/98/98)