You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 9th 2015, 9:46pm

Ultimate Mail Mod and Maxeem

Hello, I can't contact Maxeem of Muinin. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him?
He 'was' managing Ultimate Mail_Mod, but seemed to stop. So I decided to update some of the code. (Mainly the database information.)
So I want to be added as an author to the project. (Ultak) on curse and curseforge
If for some reason Maxeem is uncontactable... I will reupload the updated version of UMM. Since apparently this is the 3rd? time it has been abandoned...

Rougetopriest

Professional

Mood: Squint

Friday, October 9th 2015, 10:11pm

Make a button that selects all accessories for mass sending please! :D (as an addition to the existing buttons)
Siege War Videos :)

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Friday, October 9th 2015, 11:05pm

Already did that... Anything else anyone wants while I'm biscuit deep in code?

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 12:43am

make it not bug after sending 30 items and having to change zones/relogging to fix it. Maybe then I'll retier a weapon.
Magío • Mithras

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 12:48am

Magio that's not an addon issue, that's a prevention to stop spammers, and mass mail. Bring that up with GF. That's their code thats doing that. And it's intentional.

Heron

Game Administrator

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 2:28am

maybe a button just for white cloth belts? ;)

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 2:33am

So, I was informed... apparently the original author (the guy before maxeem) is dead. So that sucks. Guess I'll try to get a project established on curse then.

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 2:51am

seems someone was faster already:

http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/ultimatemailmod_con2014

I think the current listed maintainer on that one is an active US player, maybe you will have better luck here.

If all else fails, the original UMM project on curse was listed with Public Domain license, so it should not be too difficult to get yet another fork up and running if you so desire.

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 3:07am

Already been down both routes Saito. I'm waiting for (hopeful) approval of UMM_IDB (UltimateMailMod_ImprovedDataBase) which will be maintained and updated about as often as people come up with ideas for it. If this fails, I could try a fork, but we would be missing quite a bit of functionality from UMM_2014. Which sucks.

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 7:30pm

Anything else anyone wants while I'm biscuit deep in code?
maybe a button just for white cloth belts? ;)
I've modified my UMM in such a way that one of the buttons selects everything in the first bag tab. I use it all the time, so maybe also a useful idea for others? It eliminates for me the need of a separate button for belts or fusion stones, and in general is quite useful in various situations.

Also, for this one I've reused the "potions" button which I have never ever used in my life. So maybe an option to choose which buttons to show would be nice? Just to clean-up the interface a bit by hiding unused buttons.
>>>> >>>> >>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please, bring back (bound if there is no other option) dias to AH! :thumbsup:
>>>> If you do this we will all love you forever. ;)
>>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>

docdesertor

Beginner

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 12:43am

Instead of select belts or an specific item why not to do selections by colors like Fusion ? or add a item whitelist....

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 5:35am

the source for the updated release of umm is on github. i would welcome a hand on development. please make a pull request and i will update it. :) i may be willing to do a co-author set up on git. message me and we can talk.

Your changes have been added to the current repo. I am curious as to why you removed several items form the db? (I left them in as having them does not hurt any thing.)

I would also like to know why you do not give credit to me seeing as how you have taken the code from my repo on curse and it is still flagged as live?

p.s. i have been owner for a while. if you had messaged me on curse or git i would have worked with you.

unfortunately i do not watch this forum very often but a friend has clued me to this thread.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "jagodragon" (Oct 11th 2015, 4:32pm)

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 5:42pm

EDIT: Consolidation and co-operation may be achieved Please hold. Ignore the post below mine, we are working out the details.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ftwoplay" (Oct 11th 2015, 10:05pm)

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 9:23pm

You stole my mod and announced it to moderators at curse while DEMADING that i just give up... you are not worth my time.

you updated the db - thank you
added one multi select option poorly - fixed and applied
did not update locals so text would display for your changes - fixed and applied

Every one who is reading this should continue using UltimateMailMod_2014 there are big changes in the works. there will be more news after i get the problems worked out.

good luck to you.

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 9:52pm

Nothing more to see here yet

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ftwoplay" (Oct 11th 2015, 10:06pm)