You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GothicFires

Beginner

• "GothicFires" started this thread

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 8:00am

Unpacking guild farmed mats

I'm disabled. Playing RoM is painful for me. The more I use my hands the more they hurt, the stiffer the muscles in my arms get. So if I can alleviate some of the clicking work it would be greatly valued and appreciated.

is it possible to have a macro that will unpack a stack of unknown mats with a single click? And if so can someone write one for me?

thanks in advance.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 11:32am

move a stack of that which you wish opened to action bar slot 2 and put this macro in action slot 1.

/script UseAction(2)
/wait .3
/script UseAction(2)
/wait .3
/script UseAction(2)
/wait .3
/script UseAction(2)
/wait .3
/script UseAction(2)

most of the time it will open 5, but depending on lag, it opens less. Hope this helps you out at least until a better one comes along.

Mood: Love

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 10:03pm

i have a keyboard Logitech G510 with 16 programmable keys. I can program it to any action bar so it keeps on clicking till i push it again. This could be a good solution for you :)

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 11:39pm

Uh... Isn't that considered using a third party application to automate game actions?
Big Badda Boom
Rogue/Mage 95/70

Oldiesbutgoodies

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 12:32am

the official response would be that yes that is 3rd party software to automate game and is bannable, however if you use it for stuff like opening stacks of packages, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway and this would be a harmless thing. however if you use that keyboard to automate farming mobs and stuff be prepared to get banned cuz it's pretty easy to spot these kind of behavior.

anyway you can use the addon extendedmacroicons to increase the amount of chars per macro and than extend Drakkarsdad little macro as many times as it can take in the macro and click on that

Source code

/script UseAction(2)
/wait 1
/script UseAction(2)
/wait 1
/script UseAction(2)
/wait 1
/script UseAction(2)
/wait 1
/script UseAction(2)
...on and on and on...

I increased the wait to 1 sec cuz that way the item is in your bp before it opens and other pack and thus it wouldn't clutter outside your bp and stop you from opening more packs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bilalab" (Mar 16th 2016, 12:38am)