You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:36pm

Enter Siege Macro?

This isn't a big deal, but something that would just make things easier for myself and others who run multiple clients in Siege. I normally Run 5 clients in Siege. Cloak and four alts for buffing. When Siege starts, I enter battle on Cloak first and while he is loading in I'm shuffling through the guild window and the battle screen on the other 4 clients. More often than not, cloak will have finished loading in before I can finish entering battle on the alts. This leaves cloak sitting in the throne room while I'm still fooling with the other clients which wastes precious seconds that I could use get into mid towers.

I used to use a macro back in the day that would attempt to register a guild for Siege as this was necessary because the query would fill up instantly. So if that macro existed and worked, would a similar macro be able to serve the function of opening the guild window, hitting battles, and hit enter battle with the press of one key?

This would make getting multiple toons in much easier. Especially for those who don't have multiple monitors and have to literally tab through window after window.
New Sig Eventually

I Solo'd Horatio Tia 7-28-2012

FarmerTom

Professional

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 8:10pm

there is a enter siege addon already sir. works great for afk people unlike me :)
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 100Wd/100S/100W/100R/100D/70M
Misguided 100CH/100R/100M/68WL/88P/52W
Sober 100K/60P/60W <-best toon name for anyone that knows me :)

Once proud co-leader of Exiled Demon Horde.
Been on multiple servors
Started playing around lvl 55 Cap...

Easycompany

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 11:56pm

there is a enter siege addon already sir. works great for afk people unlike me :)

I see how it would work for those that are "afk farming" stuff from siege, but this will also work for getting my alts in quickly. You said an addon already existed. I searched around and I believe that I have found it. I would give a link to verify that what I found is what you're referring me to, but it's from a private server forum and I don't think I can post that link here. Instead, google "runes of magic auto enter siege addon," and look at the first result. Should be the rompvp forum post I'm referring to. Is this the addon you speak of?
New Sig Eventually

I Solo'd Horatio Tia 7-28-2012