You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 6:19pm

Varanas Wishing Well

So recently this wishing well, we all thought was forever broken has been working again. Now what we all want to know is how does it work?
What triggers the well to give everyone the big buff? I have been throwing in countless amount of times hoping it would trigger it...
the reward is simply amazing, I dont want to quest again without the xp/tp bonus.. :(
If anyone has any tips or tricks, or can help me find valid information on the inner workings of this amazing wishing well, please Help! 8o

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 8:46pm

It's pretty much when the wishing well is close to opening up the portal. ( about 50% of the way there? )

The wishing well has been running for a long time now, btw :))

ChetMichael

Beginner

Mood: Smile

Friday, October 13th 2017, 1:23am

I never can seem to get it to work-- at all. What am I doing wrong? Where is it?

Thank you.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:16pm

I generally go to the Wishing Well ( in Varanas ) on channel 1.

The Wishing Well is straight up the bridge between Varanas East & West.

If it's ready for buffing, you will see a floating crystal. Here, you click on it & get buffed for 3k or 30k gold. The buffs are random and they last 2 hours.

Once the Wishing Well is close to opening a portal to the World Event, there will be an XP/TP quest buff given to everyone who has used the crystal buffs recently. That buff lasts for 12 hours from whenever the portal was close to being unlocked. ( perfect time to do dailies because you get the bonus xp & tp )