You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 7:19am

is there a Hidden Title guide and does anyone know where to find it ?

It would be a guide on how to get the titles that arent shown in your title screen. The requirements arent shown either in the normal title screen so youll only get a title in this category if you happen to fulfill the requirements for getting it by luck or accident. A good example would be the 4 or 5 bear king titles but they are the only ones that most players know about. Its easy to miss other hidden titles like this too because you cant get them any longer after you go past a certain level on your character.

If anyone knows a good guide for this, post it here. I searched for hours on google but I couldnt find very much information about this.

I'll share what titles I know about soon too if it helps. Havent played in many years but I wrote down a few of them back when I still did. Got it all saved in a document on my computer.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 4:26pm

not so much 'hidden titles' but most are associated with hidden quests... gud luck > http://www.rom-welten.de/en/articles,id5…den_quests.html
98/98/61 osha p/k/r
overheard in guildchat: "Its RoM if you're not lagging, you've crashed" "from your lips to frog's ears"