You are not logged in.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 10:59am

Having Trouble Picking A Class

So I just kinda came back to the game, and I used to play some unorthodox stuff before and I kind of had an idea of what I want to play now but I want opinions. Now I know dot classes aren't very useful with the way things work right now but i want to play one anyway just because it seems like fun, I was just curious what class does better with that sort of build, ive been leveling a p/r and its been fun but i also have been trying some warlock and it seems fun and maybe good or maybe m/r? Any suggestions? Thanks

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:54am

WL/r is the class you are looking for. Unorthodox? Check. DoTs? BIG CHECK. Fun? Check. Good for PvP check check check. Look into it I think it's the class you are looking for. It's a very dot heavy class. That wy you can also go mage as the third class and play wl/m for being useful in runs as support in the same gear. Or m/r to have fun on because m/r is a pretty fun class to play I hear. Wl/r is hardly ever seen so if you wanna be a hipster 8) do it
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 8:42pm

Biggest DoT in game atm is Poison Shroud from R/D
Magío • Mithras

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 3:57am

*looks at Romwiki to check out r/d*
*sighs*
Dadgumit magio. Now I need to buy a class ticket to try r/d out. D: looks fun dude.
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3

Countduke

Demonlord

Mood: Evil

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 2:11pm

that looks fun magio gonna try it *makes new toon* im joking i got 3 other toon to worry about

ING: Countduke
Guild: Crush
Classes/lvls: S/P/R 100/47/48
Server: Aeterna (The best place to be)
I'm the Demonlord i will brain wash you so that you can do my every whim :missilelauncher:
:borg:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Countduke" (Apr 17th 2018, 12:49pm)