You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LadyGlenda

Cowardly Mage/Priest

• "LadyGlenda" started this thread

Mood: Mellow

Monday, April 30th 2018, 1:16pm

Maxed out both classes. Turn in Quests or Save?

I was listening to a conversation in game and it got me to thinking. I am maxed out with my M/P, and I have been doing quests and I have not been turning them in. I figure why lose all that XP, when they do increase the levels higher again.

One person I was listening to is doing the same I am. The other person stated he had the view that getting more TP (especially with bonus point events) was worth the turn in so they could get some skills more developed, while at the same saying when they do increase the cap you will get enough to further increase skills at that time.

What are some of your views on this subject?

Fifio

Beginner

Mood: Evil

Monday, April 30th 2018, 4:17pm

You will only get more TP from killing mobs not from Quests.

Many save Quests for next level cap some don't it's up to you tbh.

Also yuu should think about picking up a third class.
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
All crafting 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More ;)

Monday, April 30th 2018, 5:05pm

As long as I have access to what I want access to I hold off doing real quests until a cap raise happens. If I don't have access to something that requires questing through to then I'll generally mainline it through until that point before stopping and just not do any side quests or any past the point needed.

Dailies give enough extra TP to suit my needs, and I don't even put much effort into them on my maxed toons... mosta them bore me once capped and I move on to new toons I'm running.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 7:02pm

Noooo don't waste quests on a max level toon. If you need more TO. It's pretty easily farmable these days. You can get a 3rd class for free from Varanasi hall of the eye of wisdom. Use your other quests on that class to get it to 100 instead. You can get up to 6 classes on one toon. It is a lot easier to farm Talent points on a Max Level class then to level a low-level class by grinding. Use quests wisely. After 70-75 it's very slow to levels without quests.
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3

Grumpdaddy

Intermediate

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:22am

I recently started gathering on my main. You can build actual XP while waiting. As for a third class, I would rather build a new alt and quest it to cap, as there are a lot of quests available to do it with. Sure, i need more gear that way, but no one says I have to gear it all the way to end-game on every toon. I have the following class combos at 100/100 on separate toons-r/m, r/w, r/k, k/p m/warlock, and m/d. I have a few more that have made 100 on one class after years of dailies only and in the mid-70's on the secondary, with tons of quests from delanis all the way to enoch if I want to cap them.
Grumpdaddy-100/100/75 r/w/s Erebos
Grumpmama 100/100 m/r
Littlegrump 100/100/50 k/p/m
Grumptwo 100/100 r/k
Sneezzy 100/100 m/wl

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests