You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 9:20pm

Returning Player

I haven't played the game in about 7 years, I wasn't even sure if the game was still going but it appears it is. Anyway, its been awhile and just wondering if the economy is still broken? That's one of the main reasons I had to give the game up - prices were insane. Also, how is the community doing (goin strong/just hangin on)? Server pops were a little low when I left. Its good to see the game still kickin though, RoM will always hold a special place in my heart - I've spent a lot of time(and money lol) here and made some great friends that I still talk to. later

Monday, May 7th 2018, 2:04am

If you thought the economy was screwed and population was low 7 years ago you'll be very disappointed. Game is basically dead don't bother.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:01pm

Damn - that sucks. But I'm think I'm still gonna play. I miss the game and it has an air of nostalgia for me. Plus I have the new content to catch up on. I won't be able to play right away due to my complicated situation at the moment. Is there a way to check to see if my toon is still there? Jonstark - Reni thanks if anyone checks.

dukeletoII

Beginner

Mood: Mellow

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:47am

If you haven't played in 7 years then I am sorry to say you don't have a toon left. They merged servers down to 2 a while back. Then they merged them into 1 server. If you didn't log in by a certain deadline, your info was lost. But glad to hear you want to come back and play.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:48am

well there is no Reni anymore, so, ...

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 8:19pm

Well shit - no more Reni... it sucks to lose all that time and money I put on that toon. I will start a new one though, as I said earlier, holds a special place in my heart. So there is only 1 server now?

Heron

Game Administrator

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:36am

One American server, anyway.

Its been said elsewhere, but I'll add it here too: the key to enjoying yourself really is to find a group you enjoy. It might help you to be clear what you like/hope to do.