You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:00am

Quick Question

Are there more warlocks, rogue or tanks running around right now. or which is the least popular and why?

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Friday, May 11th 2018, 4:43pm

Oddly enough, what I am seeing most asked for lately is healers. Warlocks are everywhere, keep tripping over the damn things, and everyone and his brother has a Rogue for DPS, so, I guess that leaves tanks out of the three types you listed. But, they keep asking for "good" tanks, soooo, unless you are a "good" tank, I'd go with DPS. Oh, wait, you said "least popular"...in that case Warlocks, everyone is hating on the Warlocks, but that is probably because of PvP.

I need more coffee
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests