You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 8:33pm

stats are all over the place

one minute I have 15k phys attack the next minute i have 10, one minute phy defense is 25k the next minute it is 14, my stats are not the same? What is wrong here

Friday, January 25th 2013, 8:47pm

Quoted from "Marlborz;586272"

one minute I have 15k phys attack the next minute i have 10, one minute phy defense is 25k the next minute it is 14, my stats are not the same? What is wrong here

You're stats will typically vary based on which buffs (beneficial effects) you have on at any given time Marlborz. Things like guild tower buffs, pet buffs and self-buffs (Essence of Magic for m/p or Enhanced Armor for knights for example) will cause your character stats to vary greatly. Check your buff bar. Also, repairing or golden hammering your gear will make a big difference.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 8:58pm

well they shouldn't stay the same for so long then all of sudden change and your left thinking what the heck went wrong here. I am not for invincible buffs or anything I cannot see. If I didn't create the buff myself i can do without. What I am trying to figure out right now is how much stamina effects physical defense. I have 14k defense(including armor and added defence stats) without briar shield and need to figure how stamina is included if I have 3200.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 9:02pm

this doesn't include any monster cards or lucky cards that have dropped during events or any level up stats if you get any for phys defense. The only thing I have calculated is what is in character window

Friday, January 25th 2013, 10:01pm

Quoted from "Marlborz;586275"

this doesn't include any monster cards or lucky cards that have dropped during events or any level up stats if you get any for phys defense. The only thing I have calculated is what is in character window

Those stats are included in what you see in your character sheet. I don't have the link handy but I believe you can find the pdef formula for warden on the Romwiki. Briar Shield should affect your pdef considerably. Do you have a pet? I mean a pet from an egg not a warden pet.