You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 3:00pm

finding production runes

early game up to dalanis is fairly easy finding production runes. Everything after that seems like link runes, disenchant runes, and blend runes. Only a small area for activate runes in southern janos forest and I can't find any purify runes for any npc between the levels of 63-67 in redhill.

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 5:08pm

certain mobs in certain regions drop certain runes. After a while you figure out where the runes you want drop. Also, you need to be at or near the level of those mobs, if you are way above them the drop rates go way down.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

RoMage

rustyx is lame rogue

Mood: Unsure

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 5:17pm

In other words, create twink/alt and farm runes as everyone else... :)

For example, nicely geared twink at level 4-5 gets 2-3 purify runes from bears between Logar and Varenas. Easy to get couple stacks, move to next mobs. After you level too high, move to next runes (for example bats in front of FA are good source of blends.) Use RoM DB to find levels and areas with mobs.

After you done with that alt, send gear to next one. I found R being best for given task, and then you can add S and repeat same toon as gear will work. Just make sure to be 2-4 levels bellow mobs. (higher level difference, faster you will level up)

Friday, February 15th 2013, 12:02pm

you mean to tell me there aren't any purify runes after dalanis?

Friday, February 15th 2013, 12:03pm

there was an unconfirmed report of them dropping off the bears near kampel town although i checked and it was all link. I think when they come up with something it should be there throughout game not just parts of it.

camagic

Professional

Friday, February 15th 2013, 12:15pm

I know that I farmed the ghost village in lom for blend runes from level 62-70. I think that purity runes dropped off the antelop near the circus, the butterflies and sorccerors outside mycena city.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

Friday, February 15th 2013, 12:39pm

hey should come up with a better system for this.

it's supposed to be anything with wings=disenchant, dark creatures=blend, general humanoid/half humanoid= activate, frost= magical creatures?(although its very open because anything could be considered magical), and im not sure what classifies a purify rune.

i will say that the antelope near the circus do no drop purify, the butterflies drop disenchant and eveything thats not dark after dalanis drop link. How do i level crafting with no runes. I can't farm them from a level one mob!

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Friday, February 15th 2013, 5:05pm

Butterflies in Xaviera gardens (fly quest) drop purifies
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 2:49am

Quoted from "Auros;589136"

Butterflies in Xaviera gardens (fly quest) drop purifies

I get purifies from the copper gardners there, but I don't remember getting any from the flies.

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 11:29am

stupid comments will be ignored the same way ive added production rune finder to my blacklist.