You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 3:09pm

Can't access Item Shop while in game

Is there to access the IS within our internet browser or somewhere within runesofmagic.com? I can't even get our daily gifts at all right now ingame anymore because of this error.

When I hit / it opens up the IS & I can see what's on sale at what prices & search thru the shop except all the other tabs are missing & there's a green Please Log In button in top right corner. When I click that it says:

"Error
An error has occurred.
What should I do about this error?
Close the window and try again once the error has been fixed."

And "Welcome to the shop, adventurer" is what shows up at the top instead of my name.

I've closed/reopened it numerous times... X(
The page just doesn't recognized that I've logged in for some reason even though my diamonds & rubies amount show up correctly... and since the Christmas gifts tab isn't showing up unless i'm logged in, I can't get my daily gifts grrrrrr... ;(
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EscapeTheFate03" (Dec 18th 2016, 3:15pm)

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 3:26pm

Same thing here on Erebus. It was like that since server came back form it's 1 hour downtime last night.

Trying to log in by IS gives a error window as well.

Heron

Game Administrator

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 3:58pm

Server Issues Server Issues, Dec 17th and 18th Here is why...

Monday, December 19th 2016, 6:09am

Server Issues Server Issues, Dec 17th and 18th Here is why...

O okay, great it's been fixed...

Though it would be nice for us to also be able to access the Item Shop outside of the game like after logging into our acct at runesofmagic.com so we can buy stuff that's on sale in case we won't be home before the sale ends to be able to log into the game to buy.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Monday, December 19th 2016, 12:09pm

I think 4story has a web browser version of it already, and since it is literally just a web page should beeasy enough to do for rom also, not to mention it would be much less laggy outside the game client I'm sure.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests