You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 3:19pm

New Costumes

The wardrobe feature is AWESOME - I literally spend WAY too many hours changing my clothes... lol. But is there any possibility of adding some new costumes to the item shop? The selection is pretty limited, and has not changed in all the time I've played this game. Plus, it would be nice if I were less likely to see clones of myself all over Taborea. :)

PS The more unique costumes from the clothing event and the Elven Snowflake Festival 1 diamond special that was on sale briefly were excellent. Any chance for more things like that?

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 5:20pm

agreed, but also seeing more weapon skins in item shot (and maby not having alll of them in ruby shop) would be swell. Even if theyre not included in the magic wardrobe feature, i still like agging my weap :D
Server: Osha
Keymakr M/R/S 70/50/50 ---------Keymaker K/S/P 50/50/24 (yes i know I'm uncreative)

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 3:33pm

I by absolutely no means think my thread can take credit for yesterday's sales. That would be silly. But I DO feel the need to say a BIG

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

And this seems like a good place to do it. That was seriously awesome!
Now if only I had room to make more than 10 outfits... lol :rolleyes: (you've created a monster! hahaha)