You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 3:55pm

Move Guild Castle Buildings

hello , would it not be an great idea being able to move the buildings around in the guild castle?
right now u have to tear down the building and rebuilt it all the way up , quite expansive in my opinion
we have/had high lvl buff towers and other type buildings that we wanted to move outside of the castle , we got it done but it took alot of resources to do so =(

please enable us to move the existing buildings to which ever open spot we got available (obviously it should only be possible hours before siege)

Heron

Game Administrator

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 11:15pm

the 'tear-down' option already has a partial reimbursement attached to it...

Mood: Love

Monday, January 19th 2015, 3:43pm

Lol Heron hahaha omg partial, i like that word, partial hahaha. Matron in our guild decided to move some buildings 2 years ago, we are still trying to make up for his booboo loll. Losing almost all the rubies is just wrong, especially since it is the hardest material to get for your castle. We are working on level VIII buildings now and it's a pain.

BTW could we get a black bar event soon??? that would help guilds with the ruby issues tyvm ;-)

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Monday, January 19th 2015, 3:58pm

I'm curious what the partial give back is. I'll admit I wasn't aware of it and never noticed it.

As for the sentiment of the OP and Zid, I agree. Maybe a minor penalty/loss for the moving of buildings with stress on the minor.

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Monday, January 19th 2015, 4:03pm

I believe it is roughly half the mats lost. Cannot remember exactly, it was so long ago. I do recall deciding to never do it again...
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 3:17pm

the rubies and guild runes loss is more like 75% i think, which is just wrong. Black bar event please!! ;-)

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 4:23pm

10% of the gold , 45-50% of ruby/runes/stones and ~40% of ore/wood/herb was what came back in recent testing with an Academy 8.

Put in a different way, razing an Academy 8 and re-building it elsewhere from scratch (starting with Academy I) leaves you with the cost for the level7>8 upgrade to be done again and you got the rest back.

It looked consistent across a few other buildings but we did not try each and everyone.

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 7:05pm

Well tyvm Saito for the % of amounts, greatly appreciated!!!! The issue is when we need to get 100K+ rubies per building to upgrade and about the same amount of guild runes, it takes a long time!!

I would like to see per siege war packages on a win or tie give us the following :

500 guild runes
500 rubies
500 herbs/ores/wood
500 guild stones

and losing siege 100 of each instead, that would make it worthwhile since a lot of those buildings are only usable in siege.

Also a black bar event would be awesome!!!! even try to do it 4 times a year, those really help guilds to get members to work together and as a guild ;-)

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98