You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

• "mohammed1234" started this thread

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 2:54am

Exp/Tp Event

Why cant Rom make TP also be giving on quest why only mobs ? be serious. Also yall should do 250% dias sale for Halloween to set it off.
Also with the merge coming do a Pom Event so people can move up that ladder and please make a successful merge.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 10:02am

Why cant Rom make TP also be giving on quest why only mobs ?

The game just isn't built that way. It's also why the TP bonus from mob kills is so much higher than the XP bonus.

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 2:04pm

The Tp from mobs is useless ppl don't grind ppl ques. This is why a lot of people are starving for tp and if I remember back in the day tp used to be given on quests.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 2:47pm

The Tp from mobs is useless ppl don't grind ppl ques. This is why a lot of people are starving for tp and if I remember back in the day tp used to be given on quests.
Although that may be true for you, it is not for everyone. After after grinding for only 1 hour, I have an addition 2M tp and 2 more t-10 stones. (I want that staff Nirvasa...) And there was only 1 time since the day after after open beta that TP was given on quests, and that was an accidental magic granted only one time by Frogster America.

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 4:19pm

Although that may be true for you, it is not for everyone. After after grinding for only 1 hour, I have an addition 2M tp and 2 more t-10 stones. (I want that staff Nirvasa...) And there was only 1 time since the day after after open beta that TP was given on quests, and that was an accidental magic granted only one time by Frogster America.

So you going to grind about 50 to 100 mil tp before event is over ?
Some people need way more than I know some who need 600mil so that's 300 hrs for some. People don't have that time or luxury and I've never stated grinding tp as an option I said quest should have tp bonus from events and I'm new to forums so I don't read old post I address problems I think should change if someone brought it up before even better. That just means it's not just me.
Read before you type and think to.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 4:31pm

Some people need way more than I know some who need 600mil so that's 300 hrs for some. People don't have that time or luxury and I've never stated grinding tp as an option I said quest should have tp bonus from events and I'm new to forums so I don't read old post I address problems I think should change if someone brought it up before even better. That just means it's not just me.
WORD You are the one who stated tp is useless and that people do not grind..try reading you own posts before responding. So that even you can see what you have written, I have highlighted it just for you.

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 4:37pm

WORD You are the one who stated tp is useless and that people do not grind..try reading you own posts before responding. So that even you can see what you have written, I have highlighted it just for you.

Are can read ? I said tp from mobs are useless and tedious. Never said tp was dailies also take a while to and are expensive.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 5:19pm

Are can read ? I said tp from mobs are useless and tedious. Never said tp was dailies also take a while to and are expensive.
Read slowly so you can understand...Although it may be tedious to farm TP, any farmed TP is useful. All the useful TP is gained from killing mobs. If you want extra TP, you have to do the tedious. Farm away. It all adds up to shrink the, as you say, 600M deficit some players have.

Here are some hints to acquire even more TP:

1: From dailies.. Do not do dailies that do not involve killing mobs, because, when you kill mobs, you get TP.. See how that works?

2: Invest in house furniture that has a TP bonus. You get extra TP for each kill because of that bonus.

3: Plus your wings. The higher the plus the MORE TP you gain.

4: Level your pet. There is a skill the pet provides that adds TP to each kill.

5: If you have access to diamonds, use them for item shop items that grant ruby bonus'. Use the rubies to purchase the 100% TP pot.

6: If it is not a glitch or exploit, join a goblin party of a lower level toon. This creates extra mobs for (get this) extra TP.

As you can see, the game offers lots of ways to gain additional TP. Since I am sure I missed a few additional legitimate and acceptable ways to gain extra TP ...

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 5:46pm

1. killing mobs while doing dailies is more tp not less

4. pretty sure not true assuming you mean the pet you level yourself and not item shop stuff

otherwise good stuff
Saito fix my wings

~ Aqualink removed part of signature deemed inappropriate

aardvark3

Professional

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 5:56pm

You can get 800k in 10 minutes in Goblin Games with the proper potions and buffs.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 6:10pm

1. killing mobs while doing dailies is more tp not less

4. pretty sure not true assuming you mean the pet you level yourself and not item shop stuff

otherwise good stuff
Huh? that is what I said. I guess a rephrase would be "stay away from dailies where you don't have to kill mobs." Not only do you get the TP from the daily, you also get it from the mobs you have killed"

Rougetopriest

Professional

Mood: Squint

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 8:28pm

After after grinding for only 1 hour, I have an addition 2M tp and 2 more t-10 stones. (I want that staff Nirvasa...)
Just let me know when you got 5 11's and its yours ^.^
Siege War Videos :)

Semi-Retired

~Zen

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 12:53am

Well if we being serious gg can only be done once a day and doing dailies with mobs is too long compared to spammable ones. But whatever I think we need a ticket which can take all toons to 90 which can be bought in IS with tp of course.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 1:47am

I don't understand how they can put a 2x on the xp and not do the same thing for the tp. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just GF not willing to do it because this way they sell more daily tickets and tp potions from people who are tp starved.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 2:09am

I don't understand how they can put a 2x on the xp and not do the same thing for the tp. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just GF not willing to do it because this way they sell more daily tickets and tp potions from people who are tp starved.

TY i dont get it either its only right they do it. People quit because of Tp starvation because they cant afford all of those daily tickets and dont have hours on hours to grind tp

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 3:16am

The game just isn't built that way. It's also why the TP bonus from mob kills is so much higher than the XP bonus.

12hr Haidon buff says hello
Saito fix my wings

~ Aqualink removed part of signature deemed inappropriate

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 3:23am

12hr Haidon buff says hello

12hr haidon ?

Gutterboy

Intermediate

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 5:19am

Well this is true and false.. It's true in the sense that they built the game to make as much money as possible and keeping people low on tp makes them more money. If that is what you mean then yeah.. the game isn't built that way.. its easier for them to let people grind tp on mobs..

But if you mean to tell me that they are literally unable to put the tp bonus on quests then I would call you a complete and utter liar...
Mongosmash - Once upon a time I played this game.

Mongo's W/M Guide

VeniVidiVici

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Monday, October 26th 2015, 4:49pm

Well, we know Frogster could and did do it. We also know that GF tried and failed to do it. After that experience, they gave up trying.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 8:45pm

But if you mean to tell me that they are literally unable to put the tp bonus on quests then I would call you a complete and utter liar...

Why so belligerent? lol Ofc that's not what he meant. Obviously anything can be programmed by changing the code.

Anyway, what's the big deal. XP/TP events are mostly for raising secondary classes you don't even play or alts that don't really need much TP. If you're making a new toon and so bent out of shape over losing TP, just don't quest during these events and wait for it to end. What's better, a level capped toon with half the TP or a toon with full TP but only halfway levelled? Besides, if you eventually do all the quests you will still get all the TP you are supposed to have at level cap.