You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:27pm

1st login since 2011, Character not on either server/channel

Hello, I've just logged in my first time since 2011.

I had a character I played with for a few months then, now i've logged into client and selected both servers
and highlighted all three channels of each and no characters are there. My only option is create.

I started on US servers and have my region set to US. playing on account "DEATHOHIO"
Anyone have any helpful information?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:42pm

The servers have undergone merges a while back and there were time frames in which you had to log into your account to make sure that you did not lose your character(s).
If I am not mistaken, that time window has passed. I would try to send in a ticket to support and maybe they can help you unless you hear otherwise from a greenie here? Best of luck.

Server merge announcement/details thread:

Future server merge plans

Sarkas

Event Manager

Mood: W00t

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:45pm

This is because you missed the server merge. I'm afraid to say, that your characters are gone and the amount of characters you see is the only glimpse into the past you can get.

Future server merge plans

I can haz party hat - Runes of Magic US Event Manager & Super Game Master
Support | RoM Terms of Service | RoM Forum Rules

Quoted

[13:53] <@Kiranos> afdösfdjksfads
[13:53] <@Kiranos> that was my head hitting the keyboard

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:46pm

thank you, i have done this. :)