You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 7:15am

Alright, I had this game going since 5pm and still nothing

i had this downloading since 5pm and it's now 1:14am.
It just keeps going and goin.
0 to 100 pass 100 then back down to 0...

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 9:48am

I saw your other thread.
Can you post a screenshot so that we might see what it is you're seeing?
We might then be better able to assist.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:57pm

this time when to 90 percent and stayed there for awhile then shot down to 0 again. just keeps starting over and over
david3talmadge has attached the following images:
  • Screenshot (1).png
  • Screenshot (2).png

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "david3talmadge" (May 21st 2017, 3:14pm)

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 3:24pm

I saw your other thread.
Can you post a screenshot so that we might see what it is you're seeing?
We might then be better able to assist.
sent the pics

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 3:40pm

kept computer on all night and still no download

aardvark3

Professional

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 4:53pm

There are many many many patches that all load in order. Each time you hit 100 one patch is complete and at 0 another one starts. It is not unusual for a full download to take over a day. Check the patch number every time it restarts to see if you are making progress. Sometimes a patch will stick at a percent complete for extended periods (read long long time ) before going on and finishing. Sometimes when a patch sticks you have to turn off the computer it will restart the download from the last patch finished. This is a very very long process that is highly dependent on the speed of your internet connection.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:11pm

how do i check the patch number? im using the gameforge?

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:27pm

There are many many many patches that all load in order. Each time you hit 100 one patch is complete and at 0 another one starts. It is not unusual for a full download to take over a day. Check the patch number every time it restarts to see if you are making progress. Sometimes a patch will stick at a percent complete for extended periods (read long long time ) before going on and finishing. Sometimes when a patch sticks you have to turn off the computer it will restart the download from the last patch finished. This is a very very long process that is highly dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
OMG its DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank you guys