You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:27pm

Now that siege war is fixed

I saw the news from yesterday:

Quoted from "Eledhwen"

Interesting but the fix is in and look foreward to Siege wars once more.

Now that siege is fixed and working properly and everyone was able to enjoy a lag free siege last night, how many of you have thanked our tireless GM's for all the hard work they've done?

I'm gonna take the chance now for thanking Eledhwen for letting us know that the fix was in and the rest of the GM's for working so hard to get it back working right.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:29pm

From my knowledge, the new fix did not fix siege war.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:30pm

Quoted from "ruisen2000;509318"

From my knowledge, the new fix did not fix siege war.

Dude, there is no way I'm listening to you over a GM. You can go sell those bad dreams somewhere else. Can we please get some positive feedback here? Our GM's have such thankless jobs.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:31pm

You must be new here. Lets start with a few things:

1) Siege War was not fixed. In fact, almost no one could get in.
2) Eled is a forum mod. He is also an unreliable source.
3) Obviously you weren't in siege last night. You know what they say about people who assume.
4) In my opinion, 3 weeks is too long for this problem to persist. They won't be getting any kind of "thanks" from me.

Ravesden, D/S/Wd 80/75/62
Retired. Click siggy for old RoM vids, among other things.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:31pm

The post is here, look for yourself:

http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=68932

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:33pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;509320"

You must be new here. Lets start with a few things:

1) Siege War was not fixed. In fact, almost no one could get in.
2) Eled is a forum mod. He is also an unreliable source.
3) Obviously you weren't in siege last night. You know what they say about people who assume.
4) In my opinion, 3 weeks is too long for this problem to persist. They won't be getting any kind of "thanks" from me.

You don't have anyone to blame but yourself for not signing up. You should really learn to have more faith in our awesome support team.

I don't buy the whole "he is an unreliable source". He wouldn't have been made a GM if he was "unreliable". sheesh

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:35pm

Obviously, you don't understand.

ALMOST NO ONE GOT INTO SIEGE LAST NIGHT. IT WAS NOT FIXED. YES, ELED SAID IT WAS FIXED, BUT IT IS NOT.

NO ONE COULD EVEN GET INTO SIEGE LAST NIGHT

Jguy

Intermediate

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:36pm

Quoted from "Just1;509323"

You don't have anyone to blame but yourself for not signing up. You should really learn to have more faith in our awesome support team.

I don't buy the whole "he is an unreliable source". He wouldn't have been made a GM if he was "unreliable". sheesh

Obvious troll is obvious.

Oh, and Eled is a forum mod, NOT a GM. He's made this mistake previously.

I vot ea /close is in order here. Obvious Troll is obvious.
Reni:
Jguy a.k.a.: CUDDLETANK - 85 Knight/65 Priest/66 Mage
Magely - 85 Mage/82 Druid
Cuddledwarf - 45 Champion/31 Mage/43 Warlock
Guild: Back in Crush :D

^ Reni toons semi retired in favor of:
Osha:
Jjguy - 65/63 Knight/Mage
Guild: Illuminae
~ Proudly playing Runes of Magic on Linux (so far crash free I might add) ~

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:38pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;509324"

Obviously, you don't understand.

ALMOST NO ONE GOT INTO SIEGE LAST NIGHT. IT WAS NOT FIXED. YES, ELED SAID IT WAS FIXED, BUT IT IS NOT.

NO ONE COULD EVEN GET INTO SIEGE LAST NIGHT

I understand that you did not sign up because you didn't have faith that the fix would happen. Maybe you should learn to have more faith. Just because you had to miss the first night is no reason to spread rumors. I certainly hope you worked to get signed up tonight.

Again, there is no way I'm gonna listen to you Debbie Downers over an official GM statement. Begone, trolls.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:39pm

http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthr…t=67896&page=57

If forum mods are consistent, they would notice this is a "tin foil hat" thread spreading rumors that are not true. Siege was NOT fixed, this thread is a lie. Please close this troll of a thread.

And yes, we were signed up for siege.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:41pm

This siege you speak of is not fixed, the guild I'm in signs up every night hoping and wishing for it to work. Still, RoM prevails to not fix it. Too busy drinking tea perhaps? or asking superfluous questions. Siege and Arena don't work, and they haven't been for a while now. People are giving up on this game. We have no one but Frogster and Runewaker to blame.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:41pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;509328"

And yes, we were signed up for siege.

Well, maybe you can come back tonight after you've gotten your chance to siege and say thank you to the GMs. Why so bitter?

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:42pm

Quoted from "aglupus;509330"

This siege you speak of is not fixed, the guild I'm in signs up every night hoping and wishing for it to work. Still, RoM prevails to not fix it. Too busy drinking tea perhaps? or asking superfluous questions. Siege and Arena don't work, and they haven't been for a while now. People are giving up on this game. We have no one but Frogster and Runewaker to blame.

Dude, did you follow the link? There was an official post about it.

Jguy

Intermediate

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:43pm

Mmm, gotta love the people who hide behind an alt account to post stuff like this.

Crawl back to your hole, troll.
Reni:
Jguy a.k.a.: CUDDLETANK - 85 Knight/65 Priest/66 Mage
Magely - 85 Mage/82 Druid
Cuddledwarf - 45 Champion/31 Mage/43 Warlock
Guild: Back in Crush :D

^ Reni toons semi retired in favor of:
Osha:
Jjguy - 65/63 Knight/Mage
Guild: Illuminae
~ Proudly playing Runes of Magic on Linux (so far crash free I might add) ~

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:44pm

Crawl back under your bridge. BEGONE TROLL! I know your tricks. You think that just because a forum moderator said something about it makes it truth.... and so it gives you the right to go trolling around... /close this thread.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:44pm

Lol youre an idiot. Heretic has been signed up for siege every day for the past week. I gladly await the closing of this thread for stupidity and sheer trollness. Go create another forum account (look at that, join date is today) and troll more.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:46pm

That's awesome. Thanks GM's. We are too late to sign up for siege tonight but we will for sure be signing up for tomorrow night. The GM team is so awesome.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:47pm

Why are yall being so hard on him? Hes just trying to say thanks for the good work the GMs did getting siege back working. Im sure yall will get to siege again eventually. Just be patient.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:51pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;509337"

Lol youre an idiot. Heretic has been signed up for siege every day for the past week. I gladly await the closing of this thread for stupidity and sheer trollness. Go create another forum account (look at that, join date is today) and troll more.

Come on now, do you really have to call people names? Just because you didn't get in last night and you didn't have the foresight to sign up for tonight doesn't mean you have to bring the animosity here. Just be thankful that siege is fixed and be content that you'll be back playing at siege again soon.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 10:53pm

Fanboy - Join date Feb 2012 - Alt Forum account - Troll - boner for RoM