You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 4:24am

Rating of new chapter?

Let's see.

You have to quest to get to the new area or have someone port you. 1/5

When fighting monsters, the red looks too much like monsters, hard to see. 2/5

New stats 5/5

CS - no abl's, higher ruby prices, can only get rubies when off of sale. Puris 19 dias each. 2/5

Only increased 2 levels, this will take less than a day to achieve. 1/5

Siege, not much done, No DoT's on the gates and such, good idea. Should have upgraded traps though 2/5

Not much done to existing classes like we were hoping/wanting. 0/5

New classes and Race 4/5

Over all I will give this new chapter 2/5 What about you guys so far?
I know that they will be adding/subtracting stuff later but so far it's lame.

dexhunterz

Intermediate

• "dexhunterz" has been banned

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 4:31am

You have to quest to get to new zone 5/5
CS 0/5
Bugged quests and another laggy zone 0/5
New class and races 0/5
Grimdal R/S/K 70/70/70

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 5:25am

Overall happiness of me (being an endgamer):

2/10. I was expecting A LOT more.

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 9:01am

lol, it's the chapter intro, can't expect everything at once. Questing up to the new zone is a good thing, I would like to be able to run there, but it's not an issue. I could never understand the aversion to questing so many people have, but I guess some people don't understand why some people like to, so it all works out. I do hate that red though.....

GarryL

Professional

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:03am

Bugs, broken textures & more crashes 0/5
"I can stand brute force but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
Oscar Wilde

tmblake09

Professional

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:14am

So far I would give it a 4/5. The content is pretty solid, especially compared to some of the past releases. The new classes appear to be fairly balanced and actually useful. Aside from the usual bugs and about 9/10's of the new content consisting of sysname_i'mnotsurehowweoverlookedthis99230123 I think they've provided another interesting chapter with lots of fun hours of play ahead. Being as the new chapter brought dwarves into the game, I don't think their main concern was on end gamers. Just saying. I'm sure that will be coming with the next update in the chapter. They can't do it all at once, otherwise bosses would just be textureless blobs with Sysname over their heads. XD
Draden - Knight/Warrior - Heartless - Reni

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:15am

RoM will not fix old probs yet insist on creating new ones, I could list a multitude but am sure you prob already know about them. Plus the fact that they have taken the roll of affirmative action to short me personaly 4 mil talent points on each of the 3 classes on my main! really just cause little johnny's to lazy to quest and wants to run a lvl 55/20 m/p then crys about how unfair it all is thx affirmative frogster! this is why I quit throwing away money on your crap a long time ago and suggests everyone else quit spending as well till frogster gets it right! hummm so lets see 1/10 sounds right

acidkavu

Trainee

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:19am

<-- End gamer (check my join date) quit few months ago, now return for new exciting expansion.

Major disappointment. Mainly MAJORITY MANY broken bugged skills still broken. Ok but at least, where is the buff and nerf on old skills, NONE EITHER. Really? sad......honestly.

Oh! now i remember why i quit in the first place, Runewaker's incompetence, either that or ignorance.

I mean think of if you play World of Warcraft and have your abilities bugged/broken for 1 year, how would you feel, something is wrong here.

I'm sorry Nytefall but Lv50 Elite skill have already broken the classes, no need to push new lv55 elite.

As far as new content, great, new race, better than last Chapter, but WHERE is the FEMALE DWARF? don't tell me they don't exist, that is just plain lazy on developer side right there.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:52am

3/10 was expecting a lot more... The new zone is like a combination of all the old zones except i crash 10X more. the mobs are the same just different color. Man eating plants in every zone :p the new race is fat ugly and short. loading screens are also uglier then ever. Last thing, quest are stupid, talk to the guy next to me for 700k exp.

not gonna play as much this chapter.
Aristatic - r/s/w rerolled secondary and thirdary over 20 times
Went rogue cause its easy

MegaMouseSEC

Professional

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 1:53pm

As I was expecting a higher level cap instead we got a baby step and not much to do after we did everything 2 days into this. I cannot give this a high mark due to the fact that so much went wrong. I only give it a 2/10 myself. Took me less than 3 hours to hit the new cap and now i am right back to where I was again. Twidling my thumbs in boredom.
All who are on my ignore list are trolls and as such should crawl back under their bridges and leave the rest of us alone.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 4:15pm

Quoted from "MegaMouseSEC;537201"

As I was expecting a higher level cap instead we got a baby step and not much to do after we did everything 2 days into this. I cannot give this a high mark due to the fact that so much went wrong. I only give it a 2/10 myself. Took me less than 3 hours to hit the new cap and now i am right back to where I was again. Twidling my thumbs in boredom.

I'm ok with people twidling their thumbs, as long as frogster tells runewaker to fixes their problems first before adding new content.
Another thing is, stop waiting for the Tuesday weekly update, do regular updates, who cares if you have to go offline for a few hours, as long as it will fix something, then we're ok.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 4:45pm

You are all looking at this the wrong way. You aren't supposed to be playing for the new content they tried to include, you are supposed to be finding all the easter eggs they left in the existing content for things that are still not finished and finding what new and creative ways they broke existing content.

My personal favorites are the transporter on varanas bridge that can only send you to 3 locations and how all housemaids are racist against dwarves (classes? dwarves don't have class! get out of here short stuff)

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 6:26pm

1.small level cap increase. 2/10 ( kept me entertained for 3 hours)
2.lower cost of puri/AT charges 10/10 ( yay )
3.50-110% increase on everything else in the CS -10/10 ( we're screwed )
4.broken quest chain 0/10 ( need to buy some dailes reset people)
5. gasha with awesome lookingmounts as bait. 0/10 ( spent 4.8k diamonds so far, got 600+ lucky pots)
6.Gamefroge too cheap to model some female dwarves 0/10 ( cmon just add titts and shave the facial hair?)
7.seigewar 40 slots. 0/10 ( wanted to test the new pvp balance)
8.CS items removed without warning 0/10 ( ABL & +12 jewels etc.)
9. we're ONE community yet no diamond vendors 0/10
10. unhealthy computer memory spam 0/10

overall 1/10 - wish i didnt spend $400USD on the previous diamond sale.

MegaMouseSEC

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 1:58am

Wanted to add this: Upped the TP cost of skills with no notice -10/10. That is a game breaker for me big time. Tried to get all my skills back to where they were and fell way short of the mark. TP resets should never be done.
All who are on my ignore list are trolls and as such should crawl back under their bridges and leave the rest of us alone.

tmblake09

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:02am

I just love all the people complaining that they only raised the level cap by 2 levels. Hello, are you all forgetting how Chapter 3 started? OR have none of you been here that long?

regentego

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:21am

Quoted from "tmblake09;537530"

I just love all the people complaining that they only raised the level cap by 2 levels. Hello, are you all forgetting how Chapter 3 started? OR have none of you been here that long?

Umm we went from 62 to 67, GC and SC came out at the same time, hmmm wait yup 5 levels, and then to 70 with Tosh. So where were you?
Ebilone 72r/71s/61p Bloodlegion, Artemis
Destroyed Illuminati 8/15/12.

trav42073

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:39am

so i gather the new classes are no fun to play? thats the only thing i was looking forward to. cant wait for the new elites though. that should be, interesting. experience tells me all the qq is avg.
95r/62m/63s/ Soultwist.
Ryaderr wrd/s/w erobos

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 3:49am

Quoted from "regentego;537540"

Quoted

Umm we went from 62 to 67, GC and SC came out at the same time, hmmm wait yup 5 levels, and then to 70 with Tosh. So where were you?

Cool. I didn't know we went to 67 at the start of chapter 3.

And, yeah, I dont think there was any other time when two zones were released at once. Heck, they were not supposed to do it in Ch 4 - all the beta reports, all the previews were about LOM only.
-- Rustyx --- 92R / 92S / 92M on Reni (Guild KnightShift). Yes, running the new FOTM R/M, cause I am not elf enough to be WD/S.

Oh, and people who have more than 3 classes are clinically insane.

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 4:59am

What I was looking forward to:

90% siege reduction = Never implemented
New elite skills = was talked about but never put it, I was hoping they would, but didn't let myself get too excited.

I want that reduction asap, theres really no good gear in the new instance, so that doesn't really excite me either.

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

tmblake09

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 5:00am

Quoted from "regentego;537540"

Hi honey :) did you read what I posted at all? I said when chapter 3 was released. Everything you quoted was from chapter 4. Try again ^^