You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tmblake09

Professional

• "tmblake09" started this thread

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:44pm

Cup Quest Fixed...A Little Too Late?

Just noticed something. Has anyone else realized that they just happened to fix the cup quest for the dwarves AFTER the double XP event went on? And it just so happens that the cup quest unlocks a line of about 20 extra quests after that; the quests get you an extra half level by themselves. Coincidence?
Draden - Knight/Warrior - Heartless - Reni

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:34pm

Got out the tin foil hat I see.

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:38pm

Put your tinfoil hats on!

It's a conspiracy! QQ! So you didn't get to use double XP on the starter zone.. big deal. It's not like it's made to use double xp, just do it normally. And starter zones don't go up that far, you missed like a half level at.. what.. like level 10-13? That's like one 10K xp orb.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

trav42073

Professional

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:50am

O.M.G. you are absolutely right TMBLAKE. did you really lvl your new dwarf with quests? really? i came back to dwarf zone only for the titles. and what are you doing ruining your brand new toon questing on double xp. smh.
95r/62m/63s/ Soultwist.
Ryaderr wrd/s/w erobos

CROMI80

Intermediate

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 4:13am

Relax guy, it's good to let tmblake realise how fail frogster can be MOST OF THE TIME!!!!
He does have a point that the quest has many follow up quest that would help in lvling in the early stage( looking at the angle of a brand new player).
~Know no limit to unleash the untap potential in yourself
看的懂的人请来osha联络我。Leogolas

tmblake09

Professional

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:38am

Quoted from "CROMI80;542681"

Relax guy, it's good to let tmblake realise how fail frogster can be MOST OF THE TIME!!!!
He does have a point that the quest has many follow up quest that would help in lvling in the early stage( looking at the angle of a brand new player).

Thank you :) I mean really, it's almost like calling it a coincidence that both reni and osha crashed the same day that we had the GM visit. Those were the only two servers visited and the only two servers that crashed.

CROMI80

Intermediate

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:42am

Remember the post I make regarding that in a thread ." save us the lag and crashes " you see what I meant. Lol
~Know no limit to unleash the untap potential in yourself
看的懂的人请来osha联络我。Leogolas

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:01am

Quoted from "tmblake09;542692"

Thank you :) I mean really, it's almost like calling it a coincidence that both reni and osha crashed the same day that we had the GM visit. Those were the only two servers visited and the only two servers that crashed.

Ok, now you must have a brand new tin foil hat if you think GM's are purposely crashing servers because they can. The cup quest was broken on day one of dwarves and was fixed the next maintenance they had. No tin foil hate issue there. Do you really blame EVERYTHING that happens on a GM? When you die, do you blame the GM?

tmblake09

Professional

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:11pm

Quoted from "Ziav;542702"

Ok, now you must have a brand new tin foil hat if you think GM's are purposely crashing servers because they can. The cup quest was broken on day one of dwarves and was fixed the next maintenance they had. No tin foil hate issue there. Do you really blame EVERYTHING that happens on a GM? When you die, do you blame the GM?
They have had four maintenance periods since the release of chapter 5, so no, they did not fix it on the next maintenance they had.

Did I say they purposely crashed the servers? Not at all. I said it was weird that they visited Reni and Osha, and a couple hours later only those servers crashed.

maouse

Intermediate

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 8:26pm

First: They have broken quest chains on every major update. Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4... and whalla Ch5 (there were 3 broken ones in the lvl 70+ zone, so be happy you only suffered ONE in new-toon-land).

Second: It is a minor miracle that they gave ANYONE 2x XP when they released the content. Normally this is a 30-90 day waiting period while people who "have to" level up spend all their diamonds on daily resets and such. The fact that they gave ANYONE a boost proves they are intent on making new players more welcome.

Lastly: As for servers crashing... Osha and Reni always have had problems. GM's there or not. I think there are still people on Osha waiting for house chests to be replaced... (or perhaps they turned blue holding their breath, died, have been buried, and now feed the worms... cause its been that darn long and I know people who still never got what they randomly lost but just stopped complaining because of the horrible support during the transition from FA to FEU).

In short... weeee its another broken content update! No worries, they will fix it before they ever fix the problems in Logar!
[img][/img]
Verde - 84/72/75/30 R/S/K/M; Terrafirmer - 85/58/50/55 Ch/M/Wl/R
Realmguardians Guild
Lvl 85 Blacksmith, alt 80 Tailor, 85 Armorcarfter, 75 Alchemist, 78Carpenter.