You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:32am

Advent - Prize of the Day!

For everyone who doesn't want to take the 10 seconds to click on the boxes, i thought it would be nice to make a post where people could see what the advent prizes were...

Unfortunately my primary account that i play on received a ban for redeeming multiple codes from accounts that I play on/ have characters on (How is this any different than getting the codes in a newsletter and using them all on the same account - which has never led to a ban before). And yet they still have yet to put the notice ANYWHERE on the site that if you redeem more than one code per account that CAN lead to a ban.

So someone else should make a thread taking care of the advent prize of the day, as i'm bitter about it and not going to make the extra effort to update this thread.

Cike

Rogue

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:34am

it says no news when i clicked the calender...is there a AU/US difference?

edit: NOW it says it???
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Bakken

Professional

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:40am

thanks for the 4 defense :3

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:59am

Quoted from "Friendly;579190"

For everyone who doesn't want to take the 10 seconds to click on the boxes, i thought it would be nice to make a post where people could see what the advent prizes were:

Here is day 1:
Card - Reindeer

Code:
Xmas1_MTIjMjU1I2NlYzUyIzg5

Wouldn't the code be different for everyone? Otherwise, if you tried to enter it, it would say already redeemed.

Kefkai

Professional

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:06am

Quoted from "Kista;579199"

Wouldn't the code be different for everyone? Otherwise, if you tried to enter it, it would say already redeemed.

The first part of the code is the same for everyone is my guess Xmas1_ then the rest identifies the individual user. This guy gave away his code I guess? lol
Guild Leader: Bloodlegion Server: Artemis
Characters: Kefkai R/S/Wd 75/75/72 Beepy D/Wd/W 77/77/72
Siege Videos and what not

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:09am

Wait, how daheck do you claim this thing? For the Redeem code in IS, you need a voucher ID and password? Am I not doing it in the right place?

Kefkai

Professional

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:10am

Quoted from "wenwenni;579201"

Wait, how daheck do you claim this thing? For the Redeem code in IS, you need a voucher ID and password? Am I not doing it in the right place?

http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/redeemkey.html
Guild Leader: Bloodlegion Server: Artemis
Characters: Kefkai R/S/Wd 75/75/72 Beepy D/Wd/W 77/77/72
Siege Videos and what not

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:12am

Quoted from "Kefkai;579202"

Ah okay thank you. And btw, I have the same code as the OP. Pretty sure it's the same for everyone

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:16am

Yes, long code is the same. Short code is different every time you redeem. Redemption count on long code is set to be unlimited, but it keeps track of accounts redeeming them and not let you redeem long code into short code with same account twice.
-- Rustyx --- 92R / 92S / 92M on Reni (Guild KnightShift). Yes, running the new FOTM R/M, cause I am not elf enough to be WD/S.

Oh, and people who have more than 3 classes are clinically insane.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:29am

i redeemed my code and pw and received the error message of "serial number or password error" ..now what do i do?

i did put the codes in thru the item shop "redeem voucher" option...

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:36am

Quoted from "miccer30;579206"

i redeemed my code and pw and received the error message of "serial number or password error" ..now what do i do?

i did put the codes in thru the item shop "redeem voucher" option...

Did you Copy/Paste? It's easy to make a typo if you do it manually..

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 1:39am

There is no such thing as "redeem voucher" anymore; at least not that I can see. Redeem key should be used.

Edit...

Oh, I see, miccer. I stand corrected. You are right.

Still, it is a weird message. Check your email, ROM sends out the message when you redeem a key, and it has short code. That way you can still copy/paste the code to avoid manual entry errors.
-- Rustyx --- 92R / 92S / 92M on Reni (Guild KnightShift). Yes, running the new FOTM R/M, cause I am not elf enough to be WD/S.

Oh, and people who have more than 3 classes are clinically insane.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 2:08am

Advent-Prize of the Day!

when i use the item shop.....the little white gift box ..when i mouse over it...it says redeem voucher...this is of course after i have copied and pasted the key code in the redeem key page of the main website

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 3:02am

Guess what?

Sites down due to bug.....

Cike

Rogue

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 3:07am

Lol
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 3:16am

Quoted from "bilalab;579222"

Guess what?

Sites down due to bug.....

Yea i'm getting a problem buying diamonds too, there seems to be no sale on them at all. Guess they don't want my money
A real sysadmin knows how to change the time.
If you make the same mistake while trying to make up for the previous one, you are doing something wrong.

As much as I'd love to say I offer consulting services, the scope of things broken is too large.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 4:51am

would you mind cluing me in to where you actually saw the code posted, I did not see an "Advent" page under "Community" =P Although it is Friday and I am tired. It would be nice to know, Thanks

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 5:29am

Quoted from "gitika;579238"

would you mind cluing me in to where you actually saw the code posted, I did not see an "Advent" page under "Community" =P Although it is Friday and I am tired. It would be nice to know, Thanks

under the heading of community there are 3 things listed: forum....rom cast...advent calendar. are you using the usa site or eu site? if not im not sure if its up on all the diff countries??

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 5:36am

Thanks miccer30 - I actually was searching for it under "Community" in the Forums, not on the main website =P Thank you for pointing me to the correct place, very much appreciated.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 5:48am

Quoted from "gitika;579250"

Thanks miccer30 - I actually was searching for it under "Community" in the Forums, not on the main website =P Thank you for pointing me to the correct place, very much appreciated.

np ...now if i could only get my code to work....told my guildies about it...they all got the card but i still cant...