You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 6:44am

Inaccessible Honor Gear Vendors

One of my guildies pointed out today that there are now gear pieces that we will never be able to get. These come from Honor Point vendors in Obsidian Stronghold, Glory Square. There are 3 Common Front Offiicials that each sell 3 sets of gear. The Common Front Supply Officer sells gear that decreases Critical Damage; the Common Front Officer sells gear that decreased damage from Player Attacks; the Common front NCO sells gear that decreases Damage from Monster Attacks.

Thing is, the Gloves, Shoes and Belt set costs 277,200 Honor Points.
The Shoulders and Helmet cost 554,400 Honor Points.
The Shirt and Pants cost 831,600 Honor Points.

Honor Points are capped at 25,000.

How are we supposed to be able to buy these pieces without cheating somehow? These NPCs are still in game.

pic.twitter.com/PP8LogIVme
WolfBook has attached the following file:
Ulrica: 83/76/70 Mage/Druid/Warrior
Server: Osha Guild: Straitheart

YomanROM

Professional

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 7:12am

a) this gear sucks nowadays. its level60 chapter4 stuff.
b) localization issues - these "honor" points are world battlefield points obtained by running Osalon Valley and Bolynthia Rift over and over and over again. (dont remember... 2-3k points per fullclear in the 12man version or something like that... now try for 278k or even 832k ... yeah, right...). Its not the same currency.

the gear vendors for the honor points that are broken atm are the same where the old pvp gloves were available - there is level77 and level80 gear.
Ionsai - DE / Yoman // retired Knight/Warrior/Priest
I like theorycrafting - no i don't know *everything* (yet - im working on it!) :thumbsup: | RoM-Welten Editor/Translator

RoM-Welten: DEEN

[long text]
Ravesden: tl;dr
Yoman: for you everything that's longer than "tl;dr" is tl;dr :p
Yoman: ^^

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 9:13am

Quoted from "YomanROM;606560"

a) this gear sucks nowadays. its level60 chapter4 stuff.
b) localization issues - these "honor" points are world battlefield points obtained by running Osalon Valley and Bolynthia Rift over and over and over again. (dont remember... 2-3k points per fullclear in the 12man version or something like that... now try for 278k or even 832k ... yeah, right...). Its not the same currency.

the gear vendors for the honor points that are broken atm are the same where the old pvp gloves were available - there is level77 and level80 gear.

That's not the point though, even if it is outdated and more or less useless, its still there. The fact that they even left it there and yet you have 0% chance of getting it (not that you would want to..) is fail.
Cammo (82 M/82 W/82 R) 116,147 unbuffed Matk :D (95k pa - r/m)
Livia (82 P/77 K/75 S) wisdom O.o wtf is that...
~~ retired - Thanks to gameforge for that. ~~

camagic

Professional

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 9:42am

you made me chuckle about "outdated" stuff still in game. The only outdated stuff that you have a 0% chance of getting, as far as I remember, is the level 65 moa weapons.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

YomanROM

Professional

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 10:33am

Quoted from "CammoXD;606575"

That's not the point though, even if it is outdated and more or less useless, its still there. The fact that they even left it there and yet you have 0% chance of getting it (not that you would want to..) is fail.

read the last sentence of b) again ...
I like theorycrafting - no i don't know *everything* (yet - im working on it!) :thumbsup: | RoM-Welten Editor/Translator

[long text]

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 11:12am

Quoted from "camagic;606584"

you made me chuckle about "outdated" stuff still in game. The only outdated stuff that you have a 0% chance of getting, as far as I remember, is the level 65 moa weapons.

Lolwut.
I can name like 1,000 things that are outdated and you can't get.
Playing again in 2018
Mattyb
Mage/Knight
Artemis server
Former The Black Tower Leader and Tarrasque Rank
Serenity Guild Member
<3

YomanROM

Professional

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 11:21am

GMs.

/troll

[long text]

Cike

Rogue

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 2:43pm

another thread about this?

don't people even look around before posting?

my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 5:57pm

Quoted from "YomanROM;606608"

GMs.

/troll

Like a boss