You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:34am

SW: Fearless & Stuff

-Lower the fearless skill from herald to 10 sec
-Tone down the honor guard
-Tone down the guild leader also

What I like to see from siege is:
-eliminate fearless capping
-the guards to be there to assist you near the tower not for you to hide behind and have the honor guard destroy the other guild

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 12:07pm

-leave fearless at 15s

increase cap time from 15s to (25-30)s.

-disable buffs / debuffs being used on gates.
-disable healing on gates
-make siege engine to heal gates instead

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 1:59pm

I think 20 secsbto take tower is enough. 30 secs gives too much time for people to run back and keep interupting if they try enough
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Mood: Love

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 5:50pm

Guards are perfect at what they are, at least they make siege a challenge, make the guard leader more intelligent and go for anyone capping the tower, fearless or not, he knocks out the toon trying to cap.

Or even make it so you have to kill all 3 guards to be able to cap the tower, that would make it interesting.

Tired of seeing people just fearless capping towers throughout siege and that is the only thing they do.

Why disable heals on gates? what's wrong with you? Disable Chiron in siege then since people use them to fire through walls and gates? Disable hide since it's unfair to others ( this one i would like to see), heck let us have people with carpentry skill be the only one to be able to fix gates? why not?

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Rougetopriest

Professional

Mood: Squint

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:27pm

Why disable heals on gates? what's wrong with you? Disable Chiron in siege then since people use them to fire through walls and gates? Disable hide since it's unfair to others ( this one i would like to see), heck let us have people with carpentry skill be the only one to be able to fix gates? why not?
Another one of your meaningless comparisons. Bleeding was giving an alternative for a current problem in siege war. Instead of players healing gates, have siege engines that can do so. Yet your argument is that warden pets can attack threw gates, and that rogues have a skill called hide, so players should be able to heal gates?... just... wow.

Agreed with BB, however capping down to about 20 seconds, though fearless capping would still be doable by some classes, it would be very difficult on a well trapped tower.

As for the healing on gates by players, disable that, however also disable player damage to gates, not that players really do much to them as it is. However if it takes 5 people 5minutes to take a gate down 10%. A healer/knight shouldn't be able to walk up and spend 1-15seconds getting it back to full.
Siege War Videos :)

Semi-Retired

~Zen

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:29pm

-decrease the aggro range on guards
-decrease how far the guards can be pulled (guards shouldn't be able to be pulled away to cap...)
-increase survivability on siege weapons so they can take out guards and live vs guards.

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:48pm

Heals/damage by players on gates aren't the problem, buffs on gates are. Heals do shitall for gates without d/wdn buff. Stop letting gates be buffed by *anything*. No champs, not druids, no warlocks, nothing.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:50pm

Would be nice to see siege engines that can fight guards.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Rougetopriest

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:07pm

Heals/damage by players on gates aren't the problem, buffs on gates are. Heals do shitall for gates without d/wdn buff. Stop letting gates be buffed by *anything*. No champs, not druids, no warlocks, nothing.
Uh... what about % heals? That's more so the problem I was referring to. k/p and p/wl mostly

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:32pm

p/wl would be fixed by preventing buffs on gates. k/p would not.
Rovie wd/w/s/
Fiddydamage c/r/wl/p/m
Corruption
Artemis
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw3IXqDgHoaK0lHJnyqBJQ vids of stuff

Rougetopriest

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:47pm

You sure? ;o cause I always thought the buff and heal were desperate, as in the buff doesn't have to be applied for the area heal to be given out...

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:49pm

Why should players not be allowed to put buffs on gates or heal them?

1- It takes too much time for higher level guilds to get in the castle?
2- Wastes their times to get fast rewards?
3- They could log off faster from the game? since a lot of people only do siege
4- Just can't accept that some players are pleased when overpowered that the other guild doesn't get in?

I could go on with this, siege is fine the way it is.

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98

Rougetopriest

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:55pm

Why should players not be allowed to put buffs on gates or heal them?
1- It takes too much time for higher level guilds to get in the castle?
2- Wastes their times to get fast rewards?
3- They could log off faster from the game? since a lot of people only do siege
4- Just can't accept that some players are pleased when overpowered that the other guild doesn't get in?
I could go on with this, siege is fine the way it is.
Every single item on your short list is the same thing you are assuming, high point guild vs no show. Sorry to say, some guilds actually show up and try for siege war, not that you'd know much about that. I do high/mid/low level sieges, and buffs/heals on gates can be a problem for all of them.

Siege vehicles were given a boost, why not make them useful now.

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 9:58pm

So now healers can't even heal or give buffs because it bugs you? LMAO great going there on making sense

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:12pm

I guess zid wants soulbond to actually work on gates too
A real sysadmin knows how to change the time.
If you make the same mistake while trying to make up for the previous one, you are doing something wrong.

As much as I'd love to say I offer consulting services, the scope of things broken is too large.

Rougetopriest

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:16pm

You act as if that would make healers useless. If they want to heal a gate all siege that badly they could get the siege vehicle. It's not like they aren't allowed to heal players in siege... cause you know.. it is player vs player...

Dat OP soulbond man

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 11:38pm

no it is not player vs player, it is guild against guild and everyone has it's usage in siege, no matter you are level 1 or 90. When i see level 90/90 OP toons go against level 60 and below it makes me sad, where is their fun experience? they just give up and move on to another game. Maybe high level toons should also not be allowed to kill other players below 5 levels of themselves, that could also work.

Having to use a siege engine to heal a gate LOL ludicrous, you have healer class and what is their jobs in siege? come on this should be easy? I'll give you a hint : HEAL STUFF!!! altough true that P/S were not supposed to do DPS and kill people in siege and why everyone QQ'ued to get them nerfed and now they shouldn't heal? what a bunch of hypocrites you all are. How many QQing here were all for the nerf of P/S and said healers class should only heal LOL, now let's nerf healers for siege and let's all make rogues to hide from each other hahaha.

Just close the thread as it will become another i can't kill them so nerf them.

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98

Rougetopriest

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 11:48pm

Yes! I'll collect my payout now. Zid mentioning p/s nerf in a thread is always a safe bet to make.

Yes you are right, healers should heal, other players, like you said its a guild vs guild event, hard to do if you have no heals to back you up. As for gates you are the one making a class useless, as it stands dps from toons do next to nothing on gates, meaning all they can attack is other players/guards/balloons. Where as healers can do all of those interactions, while also healing gates without issue? That's a little unfair in the opposite to what you are claiming, don't ya think? Oh no wait, you don't.... think, that is.

Edit: And just to add, since you are wanting low levels to be able to do more, which I could agree with, why would you be against a siege vehicle that can heal gates and/or other vehicles? Pretty sure that would give them something to do.

Semi-Retired

~Zen

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 2:09am

p/wl would be fixed by preventing buffs on gates. k/p would not.
I thought the K/P heal was fixed this patch, so it only heals players now.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 2:49am

I thought the same. P/wl still broken though. Just be thankful d/wd 70 elite doesn't work on gates :D
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M