You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 5:09am

New Content

Game needs new content bring it out already....

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 5:13am

^

I always lived healthy and enjoyed 5 wonderful years of playing RoM. But your post gave me cancer anyway.

RIP Gosuninja 2013-2014

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 5:49am

+1, after 1 billion Vor runs, people stopped logging on.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 12:36pm

Is basically 6 months now since tasuq, so I'd assume that it comes within the next month.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Mood: Love

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 4:17pm

They are working on it!!! gogogo buy diamonds!!!

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 4:37pm

It's already a month late. Also need new world bosses...
Magío • Mithras

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 6:22pm

+1, after 1 billion Vor runs, people stopped logging on.
Not sure if I want new content or not.
After 1 billion vor runs, still only 1 od rogue leather chest of 5 needed and 2 control stats to share between 4 mages.
But lv 99 iceblade stats look pretty nice, though no idea why they're rubbing the salt back into the dead P/S class lol.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 6:44pm

I was actually gonna mention something along those lines. People are already bored out of their minds with the current content but there's not enough items/stats to go around. We've cleared so much, yet there's still people that ran almost everyday for the past 6 months with an incomplete OD set. Let alone selling off to the rest of the community.

Little off-topic. OD is such a luxury.... If you're not running just buy UD and golden hammer. Maybe you'll be strong enough to run next cap to get your own OD set :)
Magío • Mithras

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 7:49pm

OD is nice but not a necessity. and players don't want to spend 300 mill gold on a UD piece. sadly we only have ourselves to blame for the current state of economics we have.

as for new content i am OK with it provided it isn't bugged to hell and back. i would prefer a little less bugged but we havnt had bug free content release in like forever.
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 10:43pm

Yeah that's the real problem here. We've been clearing VOR nearly every day for 6 months and we have gotten a grand total of 8 control stats and 1 OD chain chest. The droprate for OD and the droprate for good stats is ridiculously low, and it's incredibly demotivating to run 2 sometimes 3 times in one night without getting a single usable stat or piece of gear, so people have just stopped logging in, leaving those who aren't done with VOR stats/gear to basically be out of luck.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

aardvark3

Professional

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 11:53pm

Isn't it amazing they expect people to go out and spend real world money to upgrade gear but rig the instances so that the gear worth upgrading never drops. Then they wonder why so many people leave the game and no one spends any money.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 12:24am

OD is nice but not a necessity. and players don't want to spend 300 mill gold on a UD piece. sadly we only have ourselves to blame for the current state of economics we have.

as for new content i am OK with it provided it isn't bugged to hell and back. i would prefer a little less bugged but we havnt had bug free content release in like forever.
6 months in and they still haven't fixed many of the bugs with the current lv 98 instance :dead:
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:34am

If you world shout for UD pieces on Mithras, im sure Corruption and VVV will sell pieces for a super cheap price. We just don't unbind UD items because most of the time it doesn't sell.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 6:32am

I hope you mean people don't want to spend 300m in resources to plus, tier, stat an UD piece. Not that the piece itself costs 300m even UD:lol:

Well, you can either run with UD pieces, or be stuck in a gearing treadmill that never ends :pillepalle: . Even endgamers are using UD gear now. Peace. :beer:

On-topic. Content needs to last around 4-5 months, but OD rate needs to be bumped so more stuff drops.
Magío • Mithras

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 5:30pm

I'd rather see current content fixed... I'm sure there is a list, which I cannot think of right now, but I know it included the random pink text of guild and siege things hitting through walls and such... there are many small things that could be done to 'fix' the game, to encourage players to continue playing the game that could happen... new content, new broke content, does not
98/98/61 osha p/k/r
overheard in guildchat: "Its RoM if you're not lagging, you've crashed" "from your lips to frog's ears"

Mood: Love

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 12:50am

Sadly having new content will mean, broken instance, broken quests because they don't test things and give people what Runewaker gave them. Be careful what you ask for hahaha but too many items never made it to IS after all the suggestions we have made for 4 years because they know what we want.

Just hilarious to see how so few people are left and still complaining at the same things for 5 years and expect they will change :lol: .

Good luck finding someone for those 300M 103 OD pieces on AH hahaha

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 11:31pm

if you fight the boss, and its hp reaches 0 before everyone in your raid reaches 0, you can loot the bosses corpse and pick up really cool loot (every once in awhile) yourself.

instance is open all day long, you don't have to wait for the price gouging, economy manipulating, flavor of the month playing evil dirty basement dwellers to get all their goodies before thinking about placing a piece of gear on the auction house.

you can get it for absolutely free and have the additional satisfaction of not putting any of your hard earned gold into said players' hands and who knows maybe even actually have fun playing the game's latest and greatest content at it's most difficult level.

but you don't.
Saito fix my wings

~ Aqualink removed part of signature deemed inappropriate

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 11:08pm

No news is good news means everyone can go afk till it comes out.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:46am

Or, a fair PoM event for everyone to be able to complete, so they can get their own PoM gears??? Just a thought!

But, it would be nice for the administrators of Runes of Magic to actually give the dwindling population what they have asked for these past 8 years. Do you still really think that the game will survive if you don't? It doesn't hurt the game or revenue if you give the loyal community what they need to be able to provide their toons, guilds and servers the needs to play comfortably hence providing more fun for all. This will actually make more revenue for you. I don't get how you don't see this! smh

You need to do something now and quickly, because I know of a few new MMORPG games about to go open beta. This old game needs to pull out a miracle or some heavy magic to keep the loyal players from leaving this broken game.

Have a nice day everyone :) see you all in VoR ...yawn...

mohammed1234

WarriorKing

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:23pm

Got to wait to mid March :p