You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:47am

xp/tp event on a workday?

http://board.us.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/board272-runes-of-magic-us/board265-news-announcements/board554-events/87250-taborean-academy-exp-tp-event-15-08-2017/#post668443

Why?

Heron

Game Administrator

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:55am

because.

That's just Germany. Apparently France, Spain, Austria, Poland and others also have the day off depending on the demands of their jobs.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:14am

thanks for the clarification Bird!

also Fwiw Ycavan, I work the 12 hour/day weekend shift. So literally (almost) EVERY XP event is on a workday for me while im either sleeping or working.

THANK YOU GF/RW! XP events on weekdays are like early Christmas for me. ^-^ <3
Krayden
Co-leader of Serenity
Server Mithras
Krayden - K/W/S
Godussop - S/Wd/R/M
Zathal- D/W/S/Wd

I do a lot of my forum stuff from my phone, so forgive any typos please :3

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:13pm

It is also independence day for India
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

Celes

Community Manager replacement

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:20am

Hello,

As Heron already mentioned, we wanted to make a small present for our European players as in some countries they had a celebration and the holiday. So it was similar to celebrating 1st and 4th of July, even tho in EU they haven't got any free day that day :)

We are international community and we want to make events for all of you. :)

Cheers \o