You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:31am

[Siege Wars Beta] Lag & other issues

ok last night it was about 20 minutes left the lag started, now it was 10 minutes in... Is it just Reni or are other servers experiencing it? We were up 8000-2000 and now about to lose as nothing works.
70M/70P/50S
Reni Server

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:33am

My entire guild is having problems, and entering back into sw is hard also.
Warser R/S/W
TheSelectFew (Reni)

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:34am

SW Lag after recent Maint

Uber laggy, zoning into sw takes about 1 min, 6 critical errors within 1st 15mins of sw.

Lag spikes of 10 secs - 2mins for clicking things such as towers, casting skills, summoning pet, mounts etc etc

Near impossible to play..Okay make that impossible to play.

This is on 125ms btw

Help pls??
[img][/img]

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:35am

Every time i try to rejoin siege all the npc's and i fade out then nothing happens. While i was in i got stuck on our gate and kept rubberbanding back to it

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:36am

Check in from a Govinda member. I'm lagging so hard I'm about 2 mins behind what i try. The guild we are against from reni doesnt seem to be having a problem though :/

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:39am

Not only is it lagging, the max participants have been reduced from 50 to 36.

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:41am

This was totally screwed up in SW tonight everything had a 1 to 2min delay what is up with that?????

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:42am

Cant get into siege, when i hit enter battle, my character and everyone elses character around me dissapears and then nothing. Almost all of my guild is having this issue.

So this recent change was supposed to stabalize the servers? Good job Frogster.

potato221

Trainee

Mood: Smile

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:43am

Massive lag here on Govinda, getting progressively worse as time goes on, 5min lag now and counting. Rubberbanding so bad can't move away from the gate at all.
Yggdrasill 87 Warden/ 74 Scout/ 70 Warrior
JamesHowlett 78 Champion/ 51 Rogue/ 34 Priest
Proud member of Realmguardians on Govinda

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:45am

keep crashing everytime i enter battle
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:48am

I can't enter SW as well, same "everything disappears" bug happening to me as well.

Waited... and got kicked back to login screen. I relogged in, and now stuck at loading screen.

Froggy, many of us didn't blame you when you were unable to fix the connection issues, and make the game preformance better. But you're pushing your luck right now, making the game even WORSE.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

scanderson

Central Scrutinizer

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:48am

OK, not only is siege royal screwed up, but it started early without notice, so we enter into siege with all the towers taken. Add to that the worst lag I have every experienced and this has to be one of the worst user experiences with a game I have ever had. Can't the Frogster team do better than this? I have to start thinking about abandoning ship if this is the way things are gonna be. Poorly done. Frogster should, quite frankly, apologize to its customers for this kind of user experience.

rkelly4609

Trainee

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:51am

Govinda here. Siege War SUCKED! 5 minute lag delays, completely unplayable. 9 of us experiencing huge problems! FIX THIS!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:52am

laggiest sw ever. took a good 15 secs for me to res, buffing was horrendously difficult, and the only thing i could do in battle is target someone and spam an attack and hope when it was all said and done i wasnt the one 50 feet away sucking grass.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Reni server

potato221

Trainee

Mood: Smile

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:53am

EVERYTHING's been starting early "without notice." The message for entering siege did go off as siege started, prep time was early. Probably from having to reset clocks due to the move. What's more concerning by far is the lag.
Yggdrasill 87 Warden/ 74 Scout/ 70 Warrior
JamesHowlett 78 Champion/ 51 Rogue/ 34 Priest
Proud member of Realmguardians on Govinda

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:55am

upgrade looks to be a total fail, thanks frog for a 30 second lag siege.....

donmuerte

Intermediate

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:01am

oddly enough, I didn't have any "severe" lag. everyone else in my guild did. no idea how to explain that crap.
32/32
geek/artist
Earth

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:02am

horrible lag....

mnkmurphy885

Professional

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:10am

OMG. That was... surreal. 10 minutes in and only a few of us were in lag-hell. After 10 minutes, everyone started lagging. Just a few people on the opposition had good connections and a few on ours... we were both maxed at 36 people each.

Herald was 7-10 minutes behind. I was 5-7 minutes behind.

Siege, while hilarious, was pretty much unplayable.

We won, don't ask me how. Siege ended for me at about 11:03 pm, so I was about 6 minutes behind at the end.

To Evil Empires... sorry 'bout that. I don't really consider that a win, as it was basically a question of who wasn't lagging, although tell Xalcaponex that I'll get him back for that teabagging later ;) If I coulda shot him back I wouldn't have minded lol. God that would have been such a good siege too. And that reminds me, sorry for the kiddos yelling "haxx" at poor Shootwho, he was invisible only to the lagged ones, I saw him and was attacking away to no avail. We figured out eventually what happened lol. Love you, EE- here's hoping we get a lag-hell-free rematch soon :)
Formerly Fandreith, currently Fanndreith, 90 Hunter
World First solo Amboriar
Paz on mages: i have full and complete faith blizzard will keep us fail and balanced.

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:18am

This server move from someone's ADSL so someone elses cable connection, two houses down the street. was total fail.

I was one of 4 of us in the guild that did not experience major lag - our wimpy attempts to do something made the siege even worse.

I think the only fix for this is for all us to start spending even more on diamonds so that FA can afford data center and server with better connection.