You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ssanzotera12

King of Kings

• "ssanzotera12" started this thread

Mood: Evil

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 10:46pm

Pvp Suggestion

Not sure if this is even in the right spot or not, if its not i apologize. However, I do have a request that i would love to see. Perhaps a 2v2v2 pvp arena? So, something like 3 teams for 2 people on a different battle ground such as a bigger arena of the same look, or an arena like Karos. If a big map was use, such as Karos, perhaps even 3v3v3. But i think since the match-ups are already unfair maybe this could balance it.
Just a suggestion :) thanks!
Supaaninja -- Slowly climbling the ladder back to the top --

"I became insane through long interevals of horrible sanity" -- Edgar Allan Poe

--Midnightassasins--

Cike

Rogue

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 10:51pm

i'd use this...could be fun, but since the arena's are already very unbalanced(RoM likes to group OP ppl together and the quest geared guys on the other team) i think this may be even more unbalanced(put all the OP ppl on 1 team, then all the other teams only have 1 person each...), but i'd like to see it incorporated and it looks like fun. I'd give it a go if it were ever implemented
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 2:28pm

I like the low level battlefields but there isn't enough people that play. You either get a OP people fighting each other with 20k hp. 20k on a level 29????? or people with quest gear fighting. I'd like to see more of both some of the fights are epic!!!

Cike

Rogue

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 9:56pm

i regularly fight in the 1-29 lvl pvp bracket, and even though i am almost fully dirty statted, i keep my HP to a minimum (5.5k atm) i stat primarily defense and PA and other less used, but under appreciated stats (mp, wisd, def, mdef) and even so i can usually take out people with 13-14k HP (depending on how well they play, there are some people with 7k HP that i can't beat... >.< you know who you are :P ...). what i like about the lower lvl arenas is that it takes alot longer to kill ppl than the high lvl pvp..there is a cap for your weapons, but you can stat your armor through the roof. so indirectly, you have a bunch of high HP/low dps (relatively) people fighting each other. this is were you start to see more the strat of pvp come into play, people actually need to make a combo and use it to fight. people can be healed while they are fighting, and not just 2 shotted. playing a rogue in low lvl pvp is not just low blow spam, u'll run out of energy and get ur arse whooped that way. a rogue would have to use his CCing skills (blind stab, poison, numbing dagger, and any ones from secondary class) AND complete the SS->LB->WA combo(multiple times sometimes) to actually kill any1 equally geared player. mages have to cast more than their fireball/lightning to actually kill somebody. this i think is the whole appeal to the lower lvl pvp brackets(other than the fact that it is about 1/25 the price of gearing a lvl 70 char) and this is the reason i love to play arena. sometimes i am on that side with one person fighting the 3 10k+ HP guys...but i give it my all, use all the strat i know, and still go at it with full force.
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

L3g3nd

Professional

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 7:57pm

Do you guys know what the brackets are in Pvp matches after 1-29?
I'm curious because it'd be very interesting to gear out and top up to be at the tippy top of your bracket. It'd be tons of fun at least.
<Acet<Reni<92/87/55<R/S/Ward<
<"It's called Mad Rush + Fast feet + Spellweaver, not speed hacks."<

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 9:24pm

Quoted from "L3g3nd;534290"

Do you guys know what the brackets are in Pvp matches after 1-29?
I'm curious because it'd be very interesting to gear out and top up to be at the tippy top of your bracket. It'd be tons of fun at least.

I believe it's 1-29, 30-40, 50+ but I could be wrong.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Monday, June 4th 2012, 11:26am

1-29
30-39
40-level cap

Ravesden, D/S/Wd 80/75/62
Retired. Click siggy for old RoM vids, among other things.

L3g3nd

Professional

Monday, June 4th 2012, 4:21pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;534434"

1-29
30-39
40-level cap

Agh makes sense. That's why I was with a level 44 the other day in a Pvp match.
It'd be great to be a fully twinked out 39 or 29 but I think the problem would be the lack of people even signing up in those brackets. I've never tried though so I wouldn't know for sure.

Monday, June 4th 2012, 7:27pm

Quoted from "L3g3nd;534452"

It'd be great to be a fully twinked out 39 or 29 but I think the problem would be the lack of people even signing up in those brackets. I've never tried though so I wouldn't know for sure.

Yeah, I used to do the lv29 bracket with like 24k hp on my third class and on my alt. Only problem is that most people who sign up have no idea whats coming, so most of the time it's just someone with like 400hp getting blitzed. 1-29 is much better than 30-39 though, since that bracket was extremely underpopulated.
Quaffy - 87 Mage/ 85 Priest/ 70 Scout (formerly one of the much hated P/S in PvP :()
Heavensfury, Govinda
KilledbyBorella February 15, 2012

Monday, June 4th 2012, 7:40pm

Quoted from "L3g3nd;534452"

Zhenya rules the 1-29 bracket. My little ol' outdated twink just can't compete with them anymore :/

Ravesden, D/S/Wd 80/75/62
Retired. Click siggy for old RoM vids, among other things.

Monday, June 4th 2012, 7:43pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;534487"

Zhenya rules the 1-29 bracket. My little ol' outdated twink just can't compete with them anymore :/

Oooh, I remember Zhenya!! We had some really fun battles back then. Did Zhen do a lot of upgrading recently, I remember some r/m with 35kish hp that was cleaning house around when I left, name was like stabkill..something
Quaffy - 87 Mage/ 85 Priest/ 70 Scout (formerly one of the much hated P/S in PvP :()
Heavensfury, Govinda
KilledbyBorella February 15, 2012

ssanzotera12

King of Kings

• "ssanzotera12" started this thread

Mood: Evil

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 11:59am

i got my low lvl twink alt rogue to 37k hp 17k p att :p owned zhen but sure does put up a fight with that dex.... DODGE DODGE! Its like Walkyria vs rt silver boss lol
Supaaninja -- Slowly climbling the ladder back to the top --

"I became insane through long interevals of horrible sanity" -- Edgar Allan Poe

--Midnightassasins--

L3g3nd

Professional

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 1:24am

Now I am motivated to gear up my r/s just to do arena.... aggression X, revolution X, block X, potential X on all 17 pieces. ;)