You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

huntisa

Beginner

• "huntisa" started this thread

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 9:42am

Autogather in guild castle MACRO

So, I am trying to get into macro writing. How would one write a macro for auto gathering in the guild castle.

The usage would look something like this:

Click farm
click it again
do nothing until farming mats have been expended

click furnace
click again
do nothing until furnace mats are gone

click lumberyard
click again
do nothing until lumber mats are gone.

For those of you curious, I remember a post defining what was and what wasn't allowed to afk for, and guild mats collection and gathering (IN CASTLE so no xp was gained) was one that was totally allowed.

This would be a great overnighting macro, run it when you would normally log off :sleeping:, and wake up to a great amount of mats.:)

Thank you for your input, and any help would be appreciated, since I don't know where to start.

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 12:44pm

I don't technically think that would be allowed as you aren't interacting with the items yourself. If you click it then go afk yes, but to use the macro to use the items seems abit dodgy to me. Anyway you could try an auto clicker if you wanted to just use one item overnight, work out how much time it takes to use X amount of tools then set the clicker to reuse the building. Other then that though idk how you could possibly do it.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 3:52am

Afaik a macro isn't against rules, but 3rd party programs that automatically spam a macro or a key are. Even with extended macro icons I don't think you would be able to farm for longer than an hour or so due the character limitation and /wait capped at 60

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:54am

You could always collect a set of tools for each but only use one each day.

This way, by day 3, your character will then have three stacks of tools to work through for whichever one you choose.
Each subsequent day will also mean three stacks of tools too.