You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

• "ruisen2000" started this thread

Mood: Blink

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:13pm

macro command to talk to buildings in siege?

Is there such a macro command that can click on the refine steel, magic infusement, etc options in siege buildings?
Thanks
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Monday, September 28th 2015, 4:35am

Source code

/cast Attack

Will open a dialogue window with an NPC (requires click to move on).

Source code

/run ChoiceOption(n)

Will select the nth option in an open dialogue window.
Illagong - 98 Warden, 98 Scout, 98 Warrior, 70 Druid, 55 Mage
Mithras - Corruption
Reni - Chiroptera's Call

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Monday, September 28th 2015, 7:59am

Hmm, weird, that's what i thought too, but /run ChoiceOption(1) did not do anything when i tried it yesterday.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Monday, September 28th 2015, 7:45pm

Before we get an actual answer, can I know why this is important, my guess would be so you can bot the updates. Because an extra click is not that annoying. Chances are the programmers made the code more hidden (not choice option or any quest options) to avoid attempts to automate the process. Maybe it's just me but I think trying to macro this part, would make botting the upgrades way to easy.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 2:08am

Before we get an actual answer, can I know why this is important, my guess would be so you can bot the updates. Because an extra click is not that annoying. Chances are the programmers made the code more hidden (not choice option or any quest options) to avoid attempts to automate the process. Maybe it's just me but I think trying to macro this part, would make botting the upgrades way to easy.
Its not "important", its just convenient, so i can do several upgrades with one click. It gets pretty laggy when few people are on and I have to run several clients to do everything.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruisen2000" (Sep 29th 2015, 2:13am)