You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

docdesertor

Beginner

• "docdesertor" started this thread

Monday, October 5th 2015, 3:17pm

Macro to check if an active quest is completed?

Hi, i need a macro to check if a quest is ready to be completed , i find CheckQuest(QuestID) function but this one only returns if is accepted or not and if you have completed the quest at least once. I want to check if a daily quest is ready to complete and then do some things....Any idea?

Sorry for my bad english :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "docdesertor" (Oct 5th 2015, 3:40pm)

Monday, October 5th 2015, 8:53pm

perhaps this is what you're looking for:

Source code

/run for i = 420025, 424414 do if CheckQuest(i) == 2 then else DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("http://www.rom-welten.de/database/view.php?id="..i.."/") end end
European Battlemonk
Isiltir Server
Priest lvl 90 / Warrior lvl 86

Monday, October 5th 2015, 10:05pm

local _,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,completed = GetQuestInfo(X) with X being the number the quest is in your log, 1 being the first etc...it returns as true or false, and I believe it was backwards to what I thought it'd be, false for a complete quest and true for not yet completed.

PHP Source code

/script local _,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,completed GetQuestInfo(1) if completed == true then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("not complete") elseif completed == false then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("complete"end

Something like that to show how it works
Not sure I've ever used it on dailies though, so don't know it still works for those.
Callmepapabear - Erebos (Formerly Osha)
Storyteller and Cenedrils - 190,219 PA R/M - 196,201 PA S/R
I upload vids now and then
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaIokqEpV_7X7NTi_bADlg