You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

ancientgear

Intermediate

• "ancientgear" started this thread

Mood: Love

Monday, November 9th 2015, 12:04am

Arcanium arena register

Anyone know if there is an addon/macro that registers you for arcanium arena or other pvp arena and takes you in once you get invitation?

I believe there is a similar one for siege some where.

thanks, would really appreciate some answer. :phatgrin:
-Failed attempt of trying to put a picture in here cause I don't know how to-

ROM's one and only pure stam/pdef stated tank

REACHED 13.57M PDEF ON 29/09/2016, NO SIGIL, HAIDON, ZODIAC OR RELATIONSHIP BUFF.

Retired until mages are buffed or melee's are nerfed

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ancientgear" (Nov 9th 2015, 12:14am)

Monday, November 9th 2015, 12:47am

Sounds to me what you're looking for is a bot, not a macro or an addon.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Nov 9th 2015, 12:52am)

ancientgear

Intermediate

Monday, November 9th 2015, 12:54am

People are using something similer to do it, idk if its legit or no, why i was asking.

REACHED 13.57M PDEF ON 29/09/2016, NO SIGIL, HAIDON, ZODIAC OR RELATIONSHIP BUFF.

docdesertor

Beginner

Monday, November 9th 2015, 9:03am

So you want to abuse the system with several afk alts.... Maybe a GM must enter arena and kick all afk players from the game.

ancientgear

Intermediate

Monday, November 9th 2015, 10:44am

If you've been in the arena recently you will know that its full of afk alts.

Monday, November 9th 2015, 4:38pm

you all who are saying he's looking for a bot

might be to newbie to remember when siege signup used to be limited in the number of guilds... if you did not register in the first 5/10 minutes you did not get into siege

there was a addon/macro to assist in this

and as far as i remember it was completely legal

this sounds similar to what he is looking for, that he is seeing other use, legally to assist in the arena
98/98/61 osha p/k/r
overheard in guildchat: "Its RoM if you're not lagging, you've crashed" "from your lips to frog's ears"

Monday, November 9th 2015, 5:08pm

There are a ton of functions related to battlegrounds in here http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/List_of_Functions (about 90 or so)
Though most of them have no additional information
A real sysadmin knows how to change the time.
If you make the same mistake while trying to make up for the previous one, you are doing something wrong.

As much as I'd love to say I offer consulting services, the scope of things broken is too large.

Monday, November 9th 2015, 5:47pm

you all who are saying he's looking for a bot

might be to newbie to remember when siege signup used to be limited in the number of guilds... if you did not register in the first 5/10 minutes you did not get into siege

there was a addon/macro to assist in this

and as far as i remember it was completely legal

this sounds similar to what he is looking for, that he is seeing other use, legally to assist in the arena

yes there was things to assist, but it still required player interaction to register guilds. The way the OP has described is, he wants to it to register automatically and join arcanium without him doing anything, no player interaction needed, therefore a bot. If the player is going to stand at that client spamming a macro to register and join on that char then sure, it would be legal(would also be preety pointless, since its not so much harder to register yourself and click the enter button). But if he plans to just run a macro and go afk from his PC auto registering and joining arcanium, this would classify as a bot. Who knows, maybe ive completely misread the entire purpose of the thread, but i don't think i have.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Monday, November 9th 2015, 9:38pm

The game has plenty of auto-x that I dont see people complain about (ex. auto-loot, auto-ride, auto-merit donate, auto-accept invitations). Request seems perfectly reasonable to me, and I'll give the functions a look thru today.
Illagong - 98 Warden, 98 Scout, 98 Warrior, 70 Druid, 55 Mage
Mithras - Corruption
Reni - Chiroptera's Call

Monday, November 9th 2015, 9:42pm

Even if not auto-register but auto-enter would be nice. Sometimes it can take forever for it to pop and if you're not watching it for one reason or another you can miss it.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

ancientgear

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 12:11am

Even if not auto-register but auto-enter would be nice. Sometimes it can take forever for it to pop and if you're not watching it for one reason or another you can miss it.
Yes specially when you run a lot of toons through at once.

The game has plenty of auto-x that I dont see people complain about (ex. auto-loot, auto-ride, auto-merit donate, auto-accept invitations). Request seems perfectly reasonable to me, and I'll give the functions a look thru today.

Exactly what I thought. Complains about auto-x things only starts to appear when someone starts to benefit from it over others. And in this case I don't think that should be a problem because its not like you are taking away badges from someone else, everyone in the group gets the same amount of badges. Now if the other team becomes active and wins then everyone in the losing team still gets the same amount of badges as they would have if both teams did nothing and vice versa. Where as in things like eoj, by using an auto-x addon you are taking away rewards from other people. In fact I think this will allow a lot more mid gamers to join the end gamers and make stats and things a lot cheaper. But if it's considered a bot then ah well....

I know the code needed to make this already exists within the addons you mentioned. I just don't have enough knowledge of lua to extract and recompile the code myself. I only tend to code in matlab from time to time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ancientgear" (Nov 10th 2015, 12:19am)

Cike

Rogue

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 1:21am

it's not fair to be the one active player on a team of afkers. you might be quite good, and "deserve" to win, but you aren't going to solo a full group of even ok actives. from their perspective, you being a lazy moron is losing them points.

personally, i wish you can kick afkers from your arena team. if anybody "disinvites" a toon, they have 30 seconds or so to cancel it, and if the majority wants to kick them, they don't have a choice (sort of how other games do random instance groups).

it's fairly easy to see who is active and who isn't. there's just no way to do anything about it if you get the short end of the stick.

all that being said, i'm sure somebody will argue it's "part of the game".
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 1:59am

it's not fair to be the one active player on a team of afkers. you might be quite good, and "deserve" to win, but you aren't going to solo a full group of even ok actives. from their perspective, you being a lazy moron is losing them points.

I don't think anybody even play it anymore. Arcanium arena is pretty much always just 6 afk vs 6 afk's now.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

ancientgear

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 2:05am

personally, i wish you can kick afkers from your arena team. if anybody "disinvites" a toon, they have 30 seconds or so to cancel it, and if the majority wants to kick them, they don't have a choice (sort of how other games do random instance groups).

it's fairly easy to see who is active and who isn't. there's just no way to do anything about it if you get the short end of the stick.

all that being said, i'm sure somebody will argue it's "part of the game".
If both team has less than 3 active players and one team has 1 more than the other I just let them win, its the fastest way to make the best of a bad situation, resisting will only prolong the fight and waste everyone's time.

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 2:24am

You really want fair?

The point system in it borked anyway. The opposing team gets points when their own wall goes down. The opposing team can actually win when their crystal dies because the system will award them the points instead.
A real sysadmin knows how to change the time.
If you make the same mistake while trying to make up for the previous one, you are doing something wrong.

As much as I'd love to say I offer consulting services, the scope of things broken is too large.

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 2:29am

holy off topic much?
anyways ON TOPIC
i dont think this will be possible as the order of the battelefield interface seems to change randomly thus making it near impossible to macro this.
Zymologist wl/ch/m/p
Matronmalice p/s/m
Ceviche wl/ch

ancientgear

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 3:37am

You really want fair?

The point system in it borked anyway. The opposing team gets points when their own wall goes down. The opposing team can actually win when their crystal dies because the system will award them the points instead.
Understand your pain, happened numerous time to me recently.

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 7:10am

closed as the original topic is no longer being discussed.