You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 4:04pm

RoM-Welten - Special news in english

Dear english community,

Some of you already know our fansite RoM-Welten.de - a fansite full of informations about the world of Runes of Magic.
Since a few months we have a english news-category for our english readers which you can find here.
You can find there our special news about upcoming content and also some other interesting news. :rolleyes:

Since our last post on this forum we translated our four last news:
[Chapter V] Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan
[Chapter V] 2 new maps
[Chapter V] 3 new maps

And finally our newest news: [Chapter V] Classskills Harpsyn and Psyron

We hope you enjoyed our news. If you found any mistakes, send us a mail or a private message. We're also still searching for translators (german-english)! Send us your mail to rom@onlinewelten.com .

Your
RoM-Welten Team

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 5:09pm

Today we want to present you some new informations about the zone "Kingdom of Rorazan". How many quests will the Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan have? How many XP will you get out of them?

These and more questions will be answered in our news! :)

We're also still searching for translators (german-english)! Send us your mail to rom@onlinewelten.com .

YomanROM

Professional

Friday, April 6th 2012, 12:22am

Chaos Vortex: Evil

Aaand new stuff again. This time: A preview of "Chaos Vortex: Evil" and its boss drops.
What's that? What's dropping there?
See for yourself inthis shiny news! :)

The translation was made by me, so if you find some mistakes or strange phrases,drop me a line (PN).
If you can translate german text to english better than me, drop Keili a PN - more translators are needed to get more stuff to the english RoM Community on both ends of the world ;)
Ionsai - DE / Yoman // retired Knight/Warrior/Priest
I like theorycrafting - no i don't know *everything* (yet - im working on it!) :thumbsup: | RoM-Welten Editor/Translator

RoM-Welten: DEEN

[long text]
Ravesden: tl;dr
Yoman: for you everything that's longer than "tl;dr" is tl;dr :p
Yoman: ^^

YomanROM

Professional

Monday, April 16th 2012, 7:28pm

New Instance and Zone maps

Only a little news this time: The official zone/instance map of "Chaos Vortex" and another instance map, called "Leviathan Lair". Plus a summary of all Chapter V maps we discovered so far.

[Chapter V] New Instance and Zone maps
Ionsai - DE / Yoman // retired Knight/Warrior/Priest
I like theorycrafting - no i don't know *everything* (yet - im working on it!) :thumbsup: | RoM-Welten Editor/Translator

RoM-Welten: DEEN

[long text]
Yoman: for you everything that's longer than "tl;dr" is tl;dr :p
Yoman: ^^

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 3:03pm

Our latest news is all about new stats from Chapter V-merchants. Have a look at

[Chapter V] 700 Ancient Mementos-Items

and find out, what you can get.

Any ideas or wishes for more news about Chapter V or the existing content? Drop us a line and we'll see, what we can do :).

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 3:46pm

And here we are again :).

Read all about Champion-skills, what they do and how their effects increase with every level in our latest news

[Chapter V] Champion-Skills - all details

Warlock-skills will follow soon. Both classes would have overloaded the news :D.

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 8:42pm

I had to correct some skills, because interpreted a value in a wrong way. "Forge" and "Way of Frenzy" don't level from 2...140 (142) %, the value is always 2%.

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 3:27pm

Today you can read about the Warlock-skills. Have fun reading

[URL='http://rom.onlinewelten.com/en/news,id5170,chapter_v_warlock_skills_all_details.html'][Chapter V] Warlock-skills - all details[/URL]

Your
RoM-Welten Team

suprra

Professional

Mood: Cursing

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 3:58pm

Thanks for the info you guys provide, I generally check it each day awaiting new news :D

Friday, May 25th 2012, 12:41pm

Hello,

time for another news. The portals around Varanas, caused by the accidentally start of a Chapter V-event, made us curious and we've searched more information about it.

Read about the Crystal Shard and what they are used for in our latest news

[Chapter V] Chaos Vortex Weapons

We will continue our skill-overview later with the missing ?/Warlock- and ?/Champion-eliteskills.

Your
RoM-Welten Team